Be Our Guest... TS or QS?

NicPie

Frozen 24/7
I assumed it was a table service credit.. but according to the WDW website, it's a QS. Is that correct??

NicPie said:
I assumed it was a table service credit.. but according to the WDW website, it's a QS. Is that correct??

I think lunch is QS. Dinner is TS.

Yes, lunch is Quick Service and it changes over to Table Service for dinner.
They are different menus and different experiences.
Have Fun

we did the QS lunch there and it was wonderful! the restaurant is beautiful and i had the steak sandwich and the best ever dessert, strawberry cheesecake cupcake!!! can't wait to go back! be sure and walk into all 3 rooms.

Hopefully said:
Yes, lunch is Quick Service and it changes over to Table Service for dinner.
They are different menus and different experiences.
Have Fun

What are the different experiences? I thought there wasn't anything like characters or anything.

Beast was meeting there for dinner but I'm not sure if he still is. I don't think he is there at all for lunch though.

And just to be clear- it isn't a character meal- there is no interaction with the Beast while you are having your dinner. You get a chance for a quick photo op after you are done eating, in a separate room on your way out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter