Be Our Guest Oatmeal??

ashleymrush

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me how the BOG oatmeal breakfast for kids is? My son is very picky but does like oatmeal. He says he wants to eat the oatmeal when we go to BOG but he is used to Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal. I know it comes with brown sugar (and raisins that he won't touch) and if necessary I could put a little syrup in it for the maple flavoring. I just want to know if anyone else has had and if you or your kids enjoyed it. Oatmeal can be so hit and miss sometimes. TIA!

I am an adult, but I have ordered and eaten this meal! It was a couple years ago. It was plain oatmeal, but I added the side brown sugar plus some maple syrup. (I think I must have borrowed from someone at the table who had syrup with their meal.) I typically make non-instant oatmeal at home and it tasted like what I'm used to. It did not taste like the Quaker maple & brown sugar oatmeal packets (I grew up on those!) but it was good.

I ordered it last year, and it came with plain white sugar. I was disappointed I wanted brown sugar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter