Be Our Guest Lunch

mnmhouston

DIS Veteran
Thinking of swapping one of days TS for the new character breakfast in Italy (I understand now from the knowledgeable folks here that the character meal is at the Boardwalk not Italy!) and would swap it out for a CS lunch at BOG.

I have not been there for lunch, is seating in the main dining areas? Hoping to get the dining experience on a CS budget :-)

Last edited:
All meals have seating in all three rooms. At lunch pick the room you want to eat it. If it is full, you pick another room. But they turn over quickly, so the main dining room (ballroom) is easy to get.

Just in case you were confused -- the character breakfast is at Trattoria al Forno, which is on the Boardwalk. It's not in Epcot's Italy.

Thanks, I was kind of wondering about that. I was thinking "Whoah-you mean there's one in Italy now!?" I knew about the one coming to Trattoria al Forno.

If you look on the dining page for Be Our Guest (or any of the disney restaurants) it will tell you hours for each meal they serve.

Thanks! I normally go to All Ears for all things Disney and they didn't have hours that I saw. What a novel idea to actually look on Disney's site...lol! Got the info I needed so thank you very much :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter