Be our Guest - lunch?

ArielDreams

Mouseketeer
I am three days away from being able to make our ADRs for Be Our Guest in April so I was testing out the process (and seeing if I could sneak by early...) just now for another date and it seems that Be Our Guest is only accepting ADRs for dinner? I was thinking we'd rather do lunch here but are you able to do that? Thanks!

Absolutely.

Lunch is a counter service experience - no ADRs.

Dinner is classic table service.

The lunch menu is somewhat lighter, and naturally less expensive.
Dinner is more complex, and is the only meal with which you can have a glass of wine.

We are looking forward to the counter service lunch! The menu looks great. Tried to get adr for dinner in Jan, no luck yet. Gonna keep trying..

We are looking forward to the counter service lunch! The menu looks great. Tried to get adr for dinner in Jan, no luck yet. Gonna keep trying..

Keep trying pixiedust: We are looking forward to our ressies for dinner end of Nov. and also plan to eat lunch there also. :)

Thanks for clearing it up! I don't know how I missed it's only CS during lunch. Was excited for the steak sandwich but really want to have a table service meal there! I think I'll make a dinner ADR anyway and wait till reviews are out to see if we want dinner or lunch... so excited for this restaurant!

Interested as well for a lunch here and was told one could get the french onion soup for a snack ticket and wondering if anyone can verify if this is a yes or no. Thanks for your help.

My wife and I had lunch there this past Tuesday 11-6 for APH preview. I had the steak sandwich and my wife had the vegetable quiche. Both selections were enjoyable! During counter service lunch, you got to choose which room you wanted to dine in, on a first come, first serve basis. We chose the West Wing which was dimly lit, but had great theming and attention to detail from the movie. Hope you enjoy!

We will be able to make a quick day visit to Magic Kingdom in December. So sad that Be Our Guest reservations are booked out into January according to Guest Services. Hopefully we'll be able to take a look during the lunch time.

splashmountainjaxson said:
My wife and I had lunch there this past Tuesday 11-6 for APH preview. I had the steak sandwich and my wife had the vegetable quiche. Both selections were enjoyable! During counter service lunch, you got to choose which room you wanted to dine in, on a first come, first serve basis. We chose the West Wing which was dimly lit, but had great theming and attention to detail from the movie. Hope you enjoy!

We went during the pass holder preview last weekend. We both had the turkey sandwich and it was better than average, but not amazing. The theming is very impressive though.

We have dinner ADR's for December 15th. I think the lunch menu looks better, but really want to experience the ballroom for dinner. As hard as we worked to get that reservation...I hope our kids love it as much as we think they will! :rotfl2:

We had lunch there two days ago. It was fantastic. I had the braised pork and French onion soup and it was a snack option. The pork was fantastic And the soup was just okay. I loved the theming and the ordering process.

We had lunch there two days ago. It was fantastic. I had the braised pork and French onion soup and it was a snack option. The pork was fantastic And the soup was just okay. I loved the theming and the ordering process.

How were the crowds for lunch? I would expect that it gets pretty crowded being the new place and since dinner reservations are hard to come by. Or have people not "caught on" yet?

What's the process for ordering? I think I read it's a little different than other CS - what should we expect?

Thanks!

We were there on 11/6 too. We split the steak sandwich. It was good. We sat in the main ballroom next to the windows and watched it 'snow'! We also have ressies for Dec 7 for dinner!! :cool1:
oops forgot. The onion soup was available as a snack.

The lunch menu is somewhat lighter, and naturally less expensive.

It is not much less expensive. Onion soup, quinoa salad and a cupcake (no drink) set me back $20.

I see some are splitting the entrees, but in my opinion, the one I had and the ones I saw were not large enough to split for those with a regular appetite.

All guests are channeled through the "ordering" room, where depending on how you intend to pay you will be sent to a computerized ordering kiosk or to a cashier. You are given a "rose" that will be used to locate your table. Once you order and pay you will be released into the dining room(s) to select a table. Put the rose on the table, and your food will be brought to you on a cart. You must get your own drinks, condiments and utensils.

I ate both lunch and dinner at BOG on Monday. I posted about it in my TR, pages 202 and 203 with lots of pictures.

We really enjoyed both. We ate lunch in the Rose Gallery and dinner in the Ballroom.

We ate a light lunch because we wanted to save room for dinner. By 10am the line to get eat was forming. All 3 dining rooms were opened and you could choose anywhere to sit. You are given a rose with GPS to place on your table. There is a drink station to help yourself and a silverware cart as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter