Be our guest lunch and dinner review

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
Be our guest review

It was ok but I don't think we will be back

There isn't a huge choice and I wasn't all that interested in what was there for dinner.

We were there for lunch as well and had a little better option but not by much

All on all I think we'll skip it next time unless the add items to the menu

Or lunch we ordered

French onion soup - not bad. A little too much salt but ok

Potato and leak soup - this was Nice. They could cream the potatoes more but it was good (and I ordered it at dinner too)

Vegetable Quiche - mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and chive quiche; served with baby lettuce coated with Champagne vinaigrette $7.19

Not bad. The vinaigrette was too tart and I couldn't finish the salad but the quiche was nice

Patrick had Quinoa, Shallot and Chive Salad - with green beens, potatoes, olives, roasted bell peppers and tomatoes $7.99

He said it was really good and enjoyed it

Dessert we had
Chocolate Cream Puff - filled with chocolate mousse topped with whipped cream $2.39

Lemon-Raspberry Cream Puff -filled with lemon custard (Dessert is gluten-free and No Sugar Added)

Really really good

Dinner

I had the potato soup again. Delicious

Shared Rotisserie Cornish Hen - with roasted fingerling potatoes and seasonal vegetables $15.99 with Nicole and neither of us ate much.

Just didn't like it. Wish there was chicken on the menu but there wasn't

Patrick had Layered Ratatouille - oven-baked zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, tomatoes and caramelized onions sliced and layered with quinoa served with a bell pepper sauce $15.99

He was it was very good and well presented

Dessert more of those puffs.

I think we would do lunch again but not dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter