Be Our Guest Dinner with 9 People...Can it Happen?

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling in early June with 9 people, 6 adults and 3 children. Our 180 day booking window opens in a few days. I've been successful getting BOG dinner reservations in the past, but always as a party of 4. This is our first time trying to take extended family with us. Do they even have reservations in the system for a party that big? Am I better off to use two different MDE accounts and try to get 2 reservations, one for a party of 4 and the other a party of 5, around the same time and hope they'll seat us at least near each other? Advise please! :)

This past July, I was able to get a dinner reservation for 12 but even at the exact moment online reservations became available, my only options were 4:30and 9:00. (we did 4:30 just snacked at lunch)

If you're in a pinch and can't get the full 9, you can try smaller split parties. Assuming your group doesn’t mind splitting up.

As I just mentioned in another thread, haha, Managed to get 7 into Cinderella's Royal Table this way once. They allowed us to combine two smaller reservations (1 and 6) into a table for 7, with no issues whatsoever. They were very friendly about it. Now… I’m not saying that’s guaranteed to happen in every case. It’s a lot easier to turn a table for 6 into 7 than it is to turn a table for 5 into 9… My party was prepared to sit 6 and 1 if we had to, we just figured it couldn’t hurt to ask… so we asked, and they sprinkled Disney Magic, and we ate together! If you were to go this route, I’d say be prepared to split your party up… but it also wouldn’t hurt to ask if you could be seated together. *Shrug*

If possible, try to make the reservation for later in your trip since the window is 180+10 days. The later in your trip you try for a reservation, the less people will have had an opportunity for a reservation. Also, I have heard that new spots open each day within the plus 10, so if you don't get it at 180 days it might be useful to try on subsequent mornings.

If possible, try to make the reservation for later in your trip since the window is 180+10 days. The later in your trip you try for a reservation, the less people will have had an opportunity for a reservation. Also, I have heard that new spots open each day within the plus 10, so if you don't get it at 180 days it might be useful to try on subsequent mornings.
Please explain "+10" :) Thanks

Please explain "+10" :) Thanks
You can make reservations 180 days out from the first day of your trip for the first 10 days of your trip, thus the +10. Disney doesn't make you get up early every morning to make reservations 180 days out. You can make reservations for your whole trip (provided it isn't longer than 10 days) 180 days out from your first day.

Hope that helps!

I've never had trouble getting ours at our 180. We just did a group of 9 for May and got it no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter