Be Our Guest: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?

Sydney Cox

Earning My Ears
What is everyone's thought on Be Our Guest? This is one place I really want to try. So with that being said, which meal is the best? Any tips? Suggestions?

Thanks guys!!:earsboy:

What is everyone's thought on Be Our Guest? This is one place I really want to try. So with that being said, which meal is the best? Any tips? Suggestions?

Thanks guys!!:earsboy:

We have only eaten lunch there as the other two meals do not appeal with the menu, plus hefty price tags.
Have enjoyed the lunch 4 times on various trips and get the same thing each time. We love the braised pork and French Onion soup - has not failed us yet!! Yum!

We've only had dinner, but we loved it! I had the steak and it was delicious. I'd like to try lunch but don't think I'd do breakfast based on the prices.

We have only eaten lunch there as the other two meals do not appeal with the menu, plus hefty price tags.
Have enjoyed the lunch 4 times on various trips and get the same thing each time. We love the braised pork and French Onion soup - has not failed us yet!! Yum!

Is the beast there for meet and greets during both lunch and dinner?

We have only had lunch. I had the french onion soup and braised pork. I thought it was very good. We are trying dinner this coming February.

We love having lunch there. It is like a TS with real dishes and I love how they bring out the food.

We really enjoyed our dinner there. The steak and frites was delicious!! We had a Pre park opening breakfast as well which I really liked but I think I'm in the minority on that one. I'm not sure if I'd do breakfast again though unless it was another PPO one.

I'm sure getting into the parks early is a plus for breakfast! :-)

We really enjoyed our dinner there. The steak and frites was delicious!! We had a Pre park opening breakfast as well which I really liked but I think I'm in the minority on that one. I'm not sure if I'd do breakfast again though unless it was another PPO one.

BOG is not on our must-do list anymore but if I had to go back I would choose lunch.

This is disappointing to hear - We couldnt get lunch or dinner, so we are settling for PPO breakfast and then going to make a run for 7DMT. I'm hoping there's a dinner cancellation in the next 55 or so days before we go, my daughter really wants to meet the beast.

We have had all 3 meals and lunch is by far our favorite! We will be there for lunch in about one weeks time. The braised pork and turkey sandwich are my Favorites!

We've had lunch and dinner there, and my family has mixed feelings about which is better. My husband prefers dinner because he loves the steak. Our daughter and I vote for lunch because we prefer the vegetarian options and we can order the Master's cupcake at this meal. However, we all agree the ambience is nicer at dinner and we like that you get to meet the Beast. I wish they would make lunch a table service meal but keep the same menu or something very similar so it's still cheaper than dinner but you get a similar feel at lunch as you currently do for dinner. I'm sure they'd have to raise lunch prices somewhat if they did that, though.

I've only had dinner there and I thought the food was very good. I agree with Twilight Sparkle that the ambience definitely adds to the experience. I haven't had lunch there yet but we will be in a couple of weeks. The choices for lunch look really good so I'm excited to try it.

A question for those who have had lunch there, how does it work? I've read you order ahead but how and when is this done?

I've only had dinner there and I thought the food was very good. I agree with Twilight Sparkle that the ambience definitely adds to the experience. I haven't had lunch there yet but we will be in a couple of weeks. The choices for lunch look really good so I'm excited to try it.

A question for those who have had lunch there, how does it work? I've read you order ahead but how and when is this done?

You can order online via the My Disney Experience app or the MDE section of Disney's website. It seems like you even get a reminder email telling you when your online ordering date opens up. If you order online, your order will be confirmed for you when you enter BOG. You will then be asked to pay. You will seat yourself wherever you can find a table - any room with an open table is fine - when they tell you to do so, and you will be handed an electronic rose that helps the server and cart find you. There are self serve beverage stations in each room that you can use if you ordered a drink with your meal. Since you have already experienced dinner, you might be a little disappointed with lunch. It's really nothing like the dinner atmosphere. Lunch is every bit the QS meal that it is supposed to be, except you do get the bonus of food being brought to your table for you and it's on real dinnerware - not disposable plates, etc.

We have done all 3 on the same trip! On our next trip, I scheduled lunch and dinner. I cannot find a PPO breakfast yet.
We loved dinner- the atmosphere, menu and meeting the Beast.
Lunch was very good but of course, did not have the same feel as a relaxing dinner. Menu was good as well.
My kids love the Mickey meatloaf.
Breakfast was good- but we really did it to get into the park early.

Keep on trying- I am always surprised when a new ADR pops up when I am logged in :)

I have done both lunch and dinner at BOG. Had the lamb chops for dinner - fantastic, would get them again.
Plus it was cool to meet Beast.

Had the pork for lunch, it was great too and would get it again. Pre order... totally skipped the huge line!
Nice to be able to pick your own table too.

Have not done breakfast - think about it every time, but then look at the ridiculous prices and say no...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!