Be gentle with me this is my 1st post

jo_de_vil

Mouseketeer
Happy New Year!
We are going on our first DCL in October on the Dream and have been allocated Stateroom 8620. We have added the cruise to our WDW trip, It is a surprise for DS 9th birthday. I have looked but I can't find thing about this stateroom. I know DS wants to sleep on the pull down, and we requested a room with one. has anyone stayed in #8620. TTFN Jo

Look up at the red bar and click on staterooms then pick your ship then add your room number if anyone posted any reports they will be there.
just checked and got this.
There are no matches for your search!
you can also try to put your room number in as a search and see if there is anything there.
In my opinion there are no bad rooms on disney cruise

I will add that we have stayed in 8608/10 and 8640 and loved the location. Deck 8 seems to be my happy place. It's right in between the kids' club and Cabanas/pool deck in terms of stair walking--which is important as I only take the stairs. That way I can have two desserts ;). It was quiet and just about perfect on deck 8. Happy sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter