BCV Room service/housekeeping terrible

marbella_chris

5 Times European Champions !!!!!
Currently staying at BCV for 14 nights.

Requested housekeeping on day 4 and 8, but it's been an absolute mess trying to get housekeeping to attend, constant broken promises and lack of organisation in turning up, no trash pickup, it's not too much to ask in having bedding changed after 8 days, ( it's taken them 11 days to do this after phonecall after phonecall.....it's been my worst experience ever with BCV and this is my home resort. Really unimpressed.....

Requested housekeeping on day 4 and 8, but it's been an absolute mess trying to get housekeeping to attend, constant broken promises and lack of organisation in turning up, no trash pickup, it's not too much to ask in having bedding changed after 8 days, ( it's taken them 11 days to do this after phonecall after phonecall.....it's been my worst experience ever with BCV and this is my home resort. Really unimpressed.....
For stays longer than 7 nights, you should have received full housekeeping on Day#4, Trash & Towels on Day#8 and then full housekeeping again on Day#12.

You have more patience than me. I would have been at the front desk, talking to a manager if my room had not been given a full cleaning by Day#7.

For stays longer than 7 nights, you should have received full housekeeping on Day#4, Trash & Towels on Day#8 and then full housekeeping again on Day#12.

You have more patience than me. I would have been at the front desk, talking to a manager if my room had not been given a full cleaning by Day#7.

Agreed. Squeaky wheel gets this grease in these situations.

The problem at BCV is the priority is the hotel side. The villas have always been 'when they get around to it'. One of the reason I sold my BCV contracts years ago. We purchased the month it opened, July 2002. You need to go to the front desk and being as loud as you can, complain so everyone else can hear what you get or don't get as a DVC owner at BCV.

We just returned from a 10 day trip 3 weeks ago. Stayed in a 2 bedroom and had no issues at all. We were actually surprised by how great housekeeping was. Clean rooms, sheets, towels and trash service everyday. I know it doesn’t matter because all rooms should be cleaned the same but what type of room are you staying in?

Have you been calling housekeeping directly? In the past, that was an option and people seemed to have success with it. I don't know if you can still do that, or if you have to call a general number which is answered by someone at an off site call center who doesn't even know how DVC is supposed to work.

No trash pick up? I thought they did that every day, as a "cover story" to check the room. Or do they do the room check and yet not take out the trash?

We just completed a 4 night stay on the hotel side. No daily trash pickup. Cleaning is supposed to be every other day, but had to call for someone to come. Was not impressed!

We were told at the concierge desk on our last trip in May at AKV Kidani that trash will only be picked up if you place it in the hallway. Now we had opted to have have housekeeping, but had assumed they would still empty the trash which never happened. We had to get extra trash bags from a housekeeper as they didn't place extras in the trash cans.

We were told at the concierge desk on our last trip in May at AKV Kidani that trash will only be picked up if you place it in the hallway. Now we had opted to have have housekeeping, but had assumed they would still empty the trash which never happened. We had to get extra trash bags from a housekeeper as they didn't place extras in the trash cans.
Telling guests that trash should be left in the hallway is a disgusting practice. No one wants to exit their living space to see bags of garbage littering the halls.

ETS: The very least that they can do is direct guests to where the trash rooms can be found.

Wow, we had daily trash pickup at SSR last month. We slept late and had a leisurely morning each day, so we were there every time the housekeeper knocked on the door and asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter