BCV Price Increase?

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
I'm aware of the $5 off incentive currently in effect at BCVs. I think I read somewhere that the price might increase to $80 after a certain date. I don't remember where I read this. Has anyone else heard about this possible increase?

My guide said it would increase on June 2nd to $80. They are unaware as to how long the incentives would be going on.

Terry is right. It is not a rumor. The price per point will be increasing to $80/point June 2nd. My guide also said they aren't sure how long the incentives will last.

Lori

Thanks for the confirmation. I guess this means that we'll have to come to a decision a lot sooner than I had hoped. $10 more per point from now until June 2nd is one heck of a spread.

Slightly off topic, can anyone explain why Disney's financing is still in the 11% neighborhood? I would think with the prime rate below 3 that Disney's bank rates would reflect, even if just a little, these historically low bank rates. Any thoughts among my fellow DVCrs?

The official announcement of the price increase:
http://dvc.disney.go.com/disneyvacationclub/membersonly/addtothemagicindex?id=AddToTheMagic

"To learn more about purchasing an additional ownership interest in Disney's Beach Club Villas, call your Vacation Club Guide today, or call (800) 633 5148 for more details. Plus, you can take advantage of the current price of $75 per Vacation Point, which will increase to $80 per Vacation Point on June 2, 2002."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter