Bcv--ny

MdmMim

DIS Veteran
I am trying so hard to be patient, but I really want BCV points! I emailed the attorney general today regarding this situation in NY, as I discovered the approval is handled in his office. I really don't expect to hear anything, but I makes me feel like I'm doing something! :rolleyes:

at the risk of sounding cynical:

why hasn't DVD figured who to bribe in Albany so that these things will go more smoothly?

If this is to protect the "innocent" sight unseen and all that, fine - great, all for it - I can see this happening for new members when a new resort opens up. What about adding on - we know what we are in for, what we have done and what we have seen - so let us add-on already.

Just had to vent. Thanks.

Also , slowly going crazy in NY. I know I am not being rational, but I want to do my add on NOW. I am so afraid that BCV will be sold out or price will go up before NY is approved. I was hoping to do the add on while in Hilton Head, but the sales office there is
closed and I can't afford a trip to WDW just to do the add on. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAck!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know if I hear anything. (I did get an auto confirmation, so I know they rec'd my email.) I just want an add-on...is that too much to ask?!? :( I want to make my ressies!

We did a 100 pt add on when we were down the week of 3/17. For anyone
thinking about going down to add on... Southwest has some great airfares
if you are able to fly SWA from your nearest airport. They have also extended
the fares to Sept. 13 (too late for the BCV incentive, though). Anyway,
most fares are about $112 round trip if you can take advantage of the
Friends Fly Free program. Just purchased rountrip for Aug31 - Sept 6 for that
price from Islip, NY. When we spoke to our guide about approval for NY
she said that every week they are told, just a few more weeks.....
VERY FRUSTRATING for NYers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter