BCV Direct Wait list

I agree. that's why we want the points as well we like to have the advantage of 11 month booking we tend to vacation in the fall to early winter and we love the F&W Festival. It might come down to the last minute I don't think Disney would want to lose any kind of business whether it's at the old price or the new one they rather have people buy direct i would think. I just hope it goes a little faster I am not a patient person but I guess in this instance I have to be

We have been on the WL since Feb 1, I think, for 60 points and an Aug use year. I wanted the extra points for our stay at NYE. As it stands now we have to move to SSR for the last two nights of our stay. :sad2: That's not really terrible as we love SSR, however I did not want to move. Our guide said we were locked in at the old rate for 6 months. Has anyone else been told that? :confused3

Although Disney has been ROFR'd many contracts one VWL just passed 100 points Aug UY for 61.00 PP came with all 2012 points and forward (passed 4/22) another 75 point Aug UY passed at 70.00PP 4/15 - At that price and knowing people are on the waiting list I am surprised they passed.

Yes Disney charges closing costs (something new in the last year or 2) I am not sure how much I have read about 100.00 on a 50 point contract and NO you do not get previous years points you get CURRENT year points. If you were to buy from them today and your UY was June you would get all 2012 June points since you are in 2012 UY and would get 2013 points June 1st. Disney would bank the 2012 for you at your request. If your UY was March then you would get 2013 points and have to wait until March 2014 to get more. Many who were on the WL for March UY got their points at the beginning of March so were only given 2013 points if the points were available Feb 28 then they would have gotten 2012 and 2013 points I have to wonder if the points were available in Feb and Disney just waited.:confused3

Great info. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter