BCV dedicated 2 bedroom: does it have the twin murphy bed in LR?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
Hoping that there is one in a dedicated 2 bedroom, as we would like the extra bed for those that don't want to share a bed. Isn't there a twin murphy bed in the studios? If so, is that in all of the studios? Just wondering if a 2 bedroom lock off would give us 1 more bed than a dedicated 2 bedroom.

Thanks for the help!

A 2-bed lock-off at BCV will have the single pull down under the TV which is not in the dedicated unit.

That's what I was afraid of. Wish every DVC villa had that extra feature. So nice when it is needed, if not, then keep it folded up and out of the way.

I think GFV is the only DVC resort at WDW with the bunk sized murphy bed in the living room.

That's what I was afraid of. Wish every DVC villa had that extra feature. So nice when it is needed, if not, then keep it folded up and out of the way.

OKW, BLT and AKV have single chair pull out beds along with the sofa beds in the living rooms. It's not the murphy bed but I do believe they are a little larger sleeping surface.

I think GFV is the only DVC resort at WDW with the bunk sized murphy bed in the living room.

I think Riviera might also have it.

Last edited:
OKW, BLT and AKV have single chair pull out beds along with the sofa beds in the living rooms. It's ot the murphy bed but I do believe they are a little larger sleeping surface.

Yes Riviera has it as does a refurbished 2 Bedroom at SSR.

OKW, BLT and AKV have single chair pull out beds along with the sofa beds in the living rooms. It's not the murphy bed but I do believe they are a little larger sleeping surface.

I didn't know that. Thanks.
2 bdrm Lockoff Screenshot 2021-01-14 091833.png

Yes Riviera has it as does a refurbished 2 Bedroom at SSR.

SSR 2BR's got a single murphy bed in the living room along with the other sofa murphy bed so there's sleeping spots for 3 in the living area? Or do you just mean the sofa murphy bed that has gone into all the rooms at SSR during the refurb?

SSR 2BR's got a single murphy bed in the living room along with the other sofa murphy bed so there's sleeping spots for 3 in the living area? Or do you just mean the sofa murphy bed that has gone into all the rooms at SSR during the refurb?
Both the 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom now has the queen Murphy pull down and the small pull down under the TV. The living area can sleep 3.

Both the 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom now has the queen Murphy pull down and the small pull down under the TV. The living area can sleep 3.

Thanks! I guess I do remember seeing that in one of the first remodeled room pictures of a 1BR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter