BCV Breakfast

kimpossible

DIS Veteran
Does the Marketplace still have the great made to order yogurt parfaits or did that go away with the salads?

Thanks!

The parfaits are still offered but are no longer made to order. More yogurt than berries now. When we were there in February, the parfaits were in the side refrigerator near the bakery goods. Two choices...with or without granola.

That's a shame. They were so good. I hate when the granola is put in with the yogurt...too soggy.

I agree...they were so good. I noticed small cartons of berries were sold in the same fridge so you could still mix a more berry heavy version.

Remember when they even added chocolate chips to the parfait? Our DD loved hers like that.

Completely agree about the granola and am glad the version without it is still available. Works better for those in my family with diabetes, too.

It is still a great use of a snack credit for those on a dining plan IMO.

They got rid of several made to order items to keep the line moving at the counter. The items were switched to pre-prepared items in the cooler.

:earsboy: Bill

That's a shame. They were so good. I hate when the granola is put in with the yogurt...too soggy.

Yes!!! I wish they'd get like other non-disney counter services that have a separate section on top to hold the granola until you are ready to add it. Then I'd be a little less disappointed with the end of making them to order. As it is I started buying yogurt and bringing my own granola to add since the new option is gross. Sometimes I'll buy fruit to add or not. And it's cheaper.

The parfaits are still offered but are no longer made to order. More yogurt than berries now. When we were there in February, the parfaits were in the side refrigerator near the bakery goods. Two choices...with or without granola.

I found this out also on our March trip ,I also miss the made to order ones-
Was the cheese pizza different too??

I found this out also on our March trip ,I also miss the made to order ones-
Was the cheese pizza different too??

I don't know. We've never tried the pizza there? Do you/ did you enjoy the pizza?

Is this another of the "disney touches' that been replaced by out sourcing.:confused3

At BCV now, the berries are almost $10 for a very small container. :scared1:

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!