BCV and quiet pool fencing

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I hadn't seen this reported, so I thought I would. Here now and we discovered that, if you park in the BCV parking lot, you can only access the main elevators by going into the quiet pool area, then out the other side. And after 11:00, when the pool area is supposedly locked, you can only get to the single elevator that's near the parking lot end. To get to the buses from the main elevators, there is a pathway from the back door.

I always go in the door right next to the parking lot and walk down the inside hallway. It opens with a magicband scan.

What do you mean by "pathway from the back door" to get to the buses?

What do you mean by "pathway from the back door" to get to the buses?

When you go out the back door, there's a paved walk-way directly to your left which leads over to the place where you can cross the road to the walkway to the buses. I never go that way so I'm not too sure about it. I always go out towards the solarium, then go in back of the valet stand and out that way to the buses.

I don't believe they lock the quiet pool area. In fact I thought a couple of week ago they had a sign up on the fence stating that. I'm sure they need to leave that open as a route in and out of the building just as it always was the route in/out towards the parking lot.

There are 3 ways you can walk to the buses that I'm aware of. As you mentioned - head out the front of the main entrance (by the Ariel statue) and take a right. Head out towards the quiet pool and take a left. Or if it makes sense you can follow the sidewalk along the parking lot straight over to the buses. That's the route we've probably used most due to the room assignments we tend to get.

I don't believe they lock the quiet pool area. In fact I thought a couple of week ago they had a sign up on the fence stating that. I'm sure they need to leave that open as a route in and out of the building just as it always was the route in/out towards the parking lot.
They had a sign last night on the pool fence. It said that the pool would be locked after 11:00pm.

Thanks for the heads up, Simba's Mom. Enjoy your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!