BC- best room for garden view category

Orr Princess

Earning My Ears
HI! Just booked a garden view room for BC and was wondering if there is a certain area to request or room request that would be great for this Resort! We have never stayed in this resort before and are super excited to try it out! There will be 5 of us... 3 DD, DH and me! Thanks for any and all suggestions! I know room requests are not guarenteed!

HI! Just booked a garden view room for BC and was wondering if there is a certain area to request or room request that would be great for this Resort! We have never stayed in this resort before and are super excited to try it out! There will be 5 of us... 3 DD, DH and me! Thanks for any and all suggestions! I know room requests are not guarenteed!

Interested in responses! We have a GV room booked for April! popcorn::

Here is a map of the resort.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/yachbeachmap.htm

I think that any of the rooms that are to the right of the main entrance on the Epcot side of the resort are fine. The only rooms to avoid in this section are a few that look into tiny court yards where all the smokers hang out. I personally liked the side that was closest to Epcot. It is all wooded and very quiet.

The worst rooms are the standard view that is above the Martha's Vineyard marking on the map. Those rooms are above a flat roof and look toward the parking lot.

The water views are probably the best, of course. :)

Bumping this thread. Hoping for an update since it's been a few years. Anyone have a good suggestion for a garden/woods view?

Our very favorite garden view room was on the second floor overlooking courtyard right outside the lobby. It was so convenient to the lobby, SAB, transportation and BC marketplace. And we didn't have to use the elevator at all - just walked right up the stairs, turned to the right and we were there. The balcony was wonderful - could sit out and see all the activity in the courtyard. So if booking garden view (non-CL) at BC, I'd request "close to lobby, second floor."

We've also stayed in the garden view rooms near Epcot - forgot to mention those in the other thread about BC GV. Those are really convenient to Epcot and great if you'd like a more quiet location. They're a little further from the lobby, so not our first choice, but would be great if quiet is a priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter