BBWWS question

lilacgems23

DIS Veteran
do you have to prepay or can you book a seat and pay when you get there?

It also says under 3s are free, does this mean they eat free or just get a seat?

You do need to have a ticket to get in, but there is a box office in the Village, so you can buy them shortly before doors opening. Under 3's are free, but they do not get a seat or their own food, they are expected to sit on your lap. As much as I and my family adore the show, we waited a number of years for the kids to be old enough to enjoy and have their own seats. Frankly, I would not take a child under 3 to the show.

is it boring for children then?

if you pay when your there, do you know if you can use shareholders card and how much it is?

Every child is different, but it can be dark, and it is load in points (like the shooting, or the thunder strikes). Add the fact you are sitting on bench seats with desk like tables (like a University lecture theatre), and you are sitting in long rows which make getting out a challenge, it is just not something I would have done with mine. add to the fact they are usually really tired (and may be moody) at the end of a long day.

I waited until my youngest was 4, and she loved it. And we went in for EMH in the morning, but spent the afternoon in the pool, followed by a nap so they were not too tired. Just my 2 cents.

we took my kid brother when he we 2, and although he liked it, by about the middle he had enough because he was tired, and it really interferred with our enjoyment, and the other families in our ranch.

We went in 2000 our DS was 7 and DD was 5 they loved it. I believe Disney characters are now involved (which I'm sure they weren't when we went), so it is probably even better for younger children now.

You can use shareholders discount. I think its €59 2nd tier seating before 15% discount & more for 1st tier. We had 2nd tier & had an excellent view. It actually worked out £5 cheaper each for us to pay in euros then to pay in £'s as I have a nationwide credit card & got a good rate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter