BBB & CRT at MK.

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
I’d like to book a morning BBB session and lunch at CRT at MK.

Any suggestions on which I should book first? I’m not sure which is toughest for a reservation? I’m thinking BBB, since I might luck into a CRT reservation at some point through reservation finder if I don’t get what I want.

Also, can you do the knight package at MK BBB?

TIA!

BBB can only be booked over the phone at your 180 day mark, at 7AM Eastern Standard Time. CRT at 6AM, online. We wanted to do the same thing so I booked CRT at 6AM at 180 (+4) and got on the phone at 6:59AM and reserved BBB for my daughter and 2 sons at 8:05 AM for the same day. So if you want to book both, get CRT first and BBB next, when the 180 mark of start of your vacation.

BBB can only be booked over the phone at your 180 day mark, at 7AM Eastern Standard Time. CRT at 6AM, online. We wanted to do the same thing so I booked CRT at 6AM at 180 (+4) and got on the phone at 6:59AM and reserved BBB for my daughter and 2 sons at 8:05 AM for the same day. So if you want to book both, get CRT first and BBB next, when the 180 mark of start of your vacation.

This! Exactly. I just booked BBB and CRT for a good friend's first trip to WDW and this was exactly what I did. It worked out great :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!