BBB, CRT, and MNHSSP timing

ckdsweet

Earning My Ears
Trying to plan our days at Disney for our trip at the end of August. We will have three generations, two grandparents, two parents and a 3.5 YO. Planning to go to the Halloween Party on August 20.

Was wondering if it would be possible to do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney Springs around 2, make a ressie for CRT at 4 and then continue on to the Halloween Party.We will have a rental car for transportation. Would that timing be doable or is it too tight to get from DS to MK? Any thoughts reviews on doing BBB and CRT the same night as a Halloween Party?

Thanks!

Was wondering if it would be possible to do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney Springs around 2, make a ressie for CRT at 4 and then continue on to the Halloween Party.

Possible?
Yes.

Would I?
Nope.

But, if those three things on the same afternoon/evening are your desire,
yes, you could squeeze them all in.

I would do BBB at MK, then CRT.
(Not take the time to drive in from DS and park at TTC.)
Also, not take up valuable time dining from 4:00 to (say) 5:45 in MK on a party night.

Last edited:
We booked breakfast at the castle for around 8am then booked the boutique for about 10 am for my 2 great nieces. I didn’t want to take the extra time to go between Disney Springs and the park

Thanks for the feedback. Our reasoning for doing BBB at DS would be to not have to use a park ticket for that day. Then, I thought we could go to CRT as soon as we can get in and avoid missing any park time during the actual party itself. (Since the party doesn't officially start until 7).

We do have another full day devoted to MK. But, I don't want to stress everyone out by having plans that are too jam-packed.

I would do it. Maybe bump BBB up to 1 or 1:30 though so you have lots of time to get over to MK. I would maybe make CRT for 4:15 or so so you can walk there after getting through the gates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter