Bawb Angel Kaht

IHeartTink04

DIS Veteran
To whoever made the angel kaht ( I am assuming it was either Corey or Will?:confused3 ) It is very neat. I love it.:goodvibes Great tribute to Bawb.

I hope you guys are all doing well.:hug:

This was a collaboration between both of us. Glad you like it - I think Bob would!

It is very cool - Bob would have loved it :hug:

Thanks, Will & Corey. It's just perfect.

Thanks, also, for making it one of the options in the avatars, so it's easy for people to have access to it :thumbsup2

So glad you guys like it. I want to say thank you to everyone who is supporting us and rem. Bawb how he would want to be. I must say this was not an easy task to do, but I think Bawb would like it. :thumbsup2

So glad you guys like it. I want to say thank you to everyone who is supporting us and rem. Bawb how he would want to be. I must say this was not an easy task to do, but I think Bawb would like it. :thumbsup2

I think you and Corey got it spot on - Bawb would have loved it :thumbsup2

I'm sure Bawb would not like how sad his passing has made us, but I'm convinced that he'd love the attention!

Corey or Will, is there any way I can get a larger image. I am going to WDW in August and I would like to make a shirt to wear to MK.

I think he would like it as well.

Nice Job guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter