Bat(s) Day?

Sk8Leigh

DIS Veteran
So what can I expect for this Bat Day thing on Sunday? Will I regret being there, or does it not cause many problems?

Do they mainly stick to DL, or do they go to DCA, too?

Thanks!

So what can I expect for this Bat Day thing on Sunday? Will I regret being there, or does it not cause many problems?

Do they mainly stick to DL, or do they go to DCA, too?

Thanks!

why would you think there will be problems? theres nothing wrong with them except they like to dress and look differently...they dont try to kill anybody....they go to both parks...although I dont really know why bat days are in august...its kind of hot to be out in the anaheim sun wearing dark clothes....:confused3...dont sweat over any of this unless of course you are staying at the doubletree and arent planning on sleeping too much mwahhhahahahaha....

I don't know, I really haven't heard any details about it. That's why I was asking. For one thing, is it super crowded, or just kind of average?

I don't know, I really haven't heard any details about it. That's why I was asking. For one thing, is it super crowded, or just kind of average?

I think it may be pretty crowded 1. its a sunday and still technically summer...and 2 your adding in well over a couple thousand people just for the event alone....

It does get a bit more crowded..but it is not unmanageable.

Usually gets pretty crowded at the Hub (Walt/Mickey Statue) around Noonish when they take their group picture.

As for the type of crowd, there is nothing to fear from them. I have found them to be one of the most respectful and considerate group I have ever run across in a Disney Park.

If you want scary go during Brazilian Tourist season. :scared1:

It does get a bit more crowded..but it is not unmanageable.

Usually gets pretty crowded at the Hub (Walt/Mickey Statue) around Noonish when they take their group picture.

As for the type of crowd, there is nothing to fear from them. I have found them to be one of the most respectful and considerate group I have ever run across in a Disney Park.

If you want scary go during Brazilian Tourist season. :scared1:
Ummmm!
When is that??????????

Is there a Brazilian Tourist Season at DL?

I've read nothing but good things about the people who take part in Bats Day.

The only problem you'll face is if you want to get on HM right before the park closes, 'cause that isn't possible due to this crowd always wanting the last ride of the day on it.

I've read nothing but good things about the people who take part in Bats Day.[/QUOTE]

What is Bats day:confused3

Whats bat day? I dont recall ever hearing about this. LOL at first I read the thread name and I thought it said "Brat Day"

I found this via Google:

http://www.batsday.net

Looks, um, spooky. Says there's a 1pm meeting in front of the castle. I haven't heard of any problems with these folks. Go check out the WDW boards about Brazilian Tour Groups (BTG's) sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!