Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary and nearby restaurants

niroc

Love being a Disney dad!
I plan on attending mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary. I will probably take an uber from the resort to get there. Does any one know if there are any restaurants that are within walking distance of the church? I would like to go out to dinner as well. I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

The Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets are a 2 minute walk. There are some counter service places in there.

Depends on what you consider walking distance.

Longhorn Steakhouse and Carrabba's Italian Grill are about a 5 to 10 minute walk down Vineland.
Ford's Garage and Outback Steakhouse are more in the 10-15 minute walk in the other direction.

(Time estimates are from Bing.com maps.)

Depends on what you consider walking distance.

Longhorn Steakhouse and Carrabba's Italian Grill are about a 5 to 10 minute walk down Vineland.
Ford's Garage and Outback Steakhouse are more in the 10-15 minute walk in the other direction.

(Time estimates are from Bing.com maps.)
But that walk down Vineland could be a bit scary with traffic. I don't remember any sidewalks there.

But that walk down Vineland could be a bit scary with traffic. I don't remember any sidewalks there.
All those places are connected by a sidewalk, which is comfortably set back from the road. Also getting to Outback and Ford's will be quicker cutting through the outlets then walking down Vineland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter