Baseball Shoes Quest Spoilers DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

All the Haunted Mansions rooms are full. I can just tell that these are going to be wonderful quests. Does anyone know how long the High School Musical one will last?

How many games are the angels out of the wild card race before the real angels help them?

1-18

1) 57
2) pointe to pointe
3) up and coming
4) play haunted mansion and get 25 ghosts
5) Dexter Deekin
6) 14
7) Carve initials in mound
8)Go to fantasyland in the sky
9)Find 1st golden mickey (near bottem middle)
10)Find 2nd golden
11)find 3rd golden
12)find 4th golden
13)find 5th golden
14)fouette
15) needs to know
16) 102
17) go to pirates game lobby
18) play pirates and get at least 1000 credits

Need More Answers Plz

How Long Will The High School Musical Quest Be On ???
All Day ???

finally I figured out the whole white out thing with you guys questioning it today. I thought it was my browser settings. WDWfan36 was kind enough to help me yesterday when I couldn't see any of the lists. Now I know it's not my settings and feel :Pinkbounc freed :cheer2: .

Thanks to all of you the three of us can look cool in baseball uniforms too. Well, ds did in blue anyway, but now we look smart as well. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter