Bargain Pack?

MomOf2DisneyKids

<font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=
Hi! Is BargainPack usually slow to ship? I ordered something over a week ago and haven't gotten it yet. Just wondering... :confused3

:wave:

wow...i normally receive my stuff in a few days. have they sent you a confirmation that it has been sent out? i usually get it pretty close after the confirmation has been sent. i do think that most i ever waited was probably about a week though. if its been over a week depending on how much you can send them an email --they answered my email the next day.

Someitmes they are VERY slow, but they always do ship!!! I have waiting up to three weeks one time. But I always go back as I love their stuff and their prices! :teeth:

This has been discussed here before. Orders from there can sometimes come right away, and sometimes can take 2 - 3 weeks to be sent out. It seems to be a side job for the woman but she is very nice and you will get your stuff. You just have to be patient, but the shipping costs make are worth it.

I've been waiting over a week on my order, too. Don't know if something is out of stock or if it's been shipped. I'll give it a while longer before I call.

< waiting 8+ months for one item..

After emailing several times and always getting the same result "will ship when it gets back in stock" I gave up getting my disney bottlecaps... and bought them somewhere else..

So I wont use the company again-

-em

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
sorry. :blush: Thanks for the info anyways! :)

Please don't be sorry, all I meant that people who were waiting for orders in the past were discussing how slow they can be at times. I wouldn't have expected you to see it, I just meant that you are not alone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter