Barcelona Airport/Cruise Transfers

RoniBoBoni

Dreams do come true!
For Med cruisers.....
What companies did you use for airport transfers and cruise transfers? I was thinking of just getting a taxi for these 4 rides, but there are 6 of us (2 families) and I am not sure if transfers would be easier and less hassel?
What do you recommend is easier and if you used a non-Disney transfer, who did you use and would you recommend them?

Thanks!

I haven't used them myself but we were recommended the company Sun transfers. They will take you from the airport to your hotel and from the ship to the airport but don't do transfers from hotel to ship. We will just get two taxis for this. We are a party of 8 and have booked transfers at 56 Euros each way for next month. Much cheaper than two taxis, as taxis only take a max of 4 and are about 40 Euros each x

Definately book transfers. Taxis will only take 2/3 with luggage so you would need two and the likelihood is compared to a taxi it would be cheaper to go with a pre-arranged transfer of some sort. Although taxis will take 4 people usually with luggage they can't get it all in and so you have to take 2! As said above it can be around 40 Euroes each way in a taxi so definatley do it this way. If there's only 2 of you then a taxis viable but not for 6 as it will work out cheaper on a shuttle/pre-arranged transfer

Thanks for your suggestions! Looks like transfers it is :)

What time did you reserve for disembarkation day? This is our first cruise so I don't know what the average disembarkation time would be, but we do want to eat breakfast before we disembark.... I just don't know what time we should reserve for???

We (family of four) were on the June 8th 10 day Med cruise and we also booked a private transfer to/from the ship. We highly recommend autosvilar (email info@autosvilar.com). Our driver, Juan, was always early and very patiently waited for us in the BCN airport as we filled out a lost luggage report-- another reason to fly in a day early. He charged 50 euro to the Ramblas (hotel Royal Ramlas- great!) and also from the port to the airport when we disembarked. We had a 9am pickup. We were able to have a relaxed breakfast and disembark at our leisure. We were so happy to have a private transfer booked because the taxi queue was huge! Have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter