Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barb, Thank you so much for your awesome Graphics and quick turn around time. My family will be thrilled when they see magnets on their door!

The kids :goodvibes

Hello

Can I have three of the below

3337_jedi_z.png

Can it all be in green writing please

One say Jedi Daddy
One saying Daddy's Little Jedi Princess (pink writing)
One saying Jedi R

Please and Thank you

This is going to sound like a strange question but I can't find this cruise on the disney site or in the cruise brochure. Are the dates correct and if they are do you have the itinerary so I can get the correct map?

Sure! I think it's just a standard 4-night Bahamas cruise, I tried to copy this from my reservation:

Monday
20-Jan-2014
PORT CANAVERAL

Tuesday
21-Jan-2014
NASSAU

22-Jan-2014

CASTAWAY CAY

Thursday
23-Jan-2014
AT SEA

Friday
24-Jan-2014

PORT CANAVERAL

I'm sorry your cruise was canceled :(

I would love a few of your DISigns for magnets!

Magic in the bahamas: The Powell Family, January 2014
Captain America mh: Joshua
Princess purple mh: Alyssa 2014
Capt Mickey gang on beach: The Powell Family, The Disney Magic, January 20-24, 2014

Thanks!

Your cruise must be sold out. It's not on the Disney site anymore.
Here you go...

There is no need to apologize, especially given how many requests you get. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. I am so grateful for your work. These will be used as part of the Christmas surprise for my family, so hopefully I will have a reveal picture to share with you so you can see my DD's excitement. I'm sorry your cruise got cancelled, but you should have a great time on the new one. :)

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

Could I get you to personalize some magnet designs for me?? They are sailing on the Disney Dream, April 13-17, 2014. The stops are Nassau and Castaway Cay. Hopefully I am not overloading you with requests but if you could just do what you can that would be great.

Pirate Mickey Heads with name on right ear and 2014 on left

Pirate Peter Pan - Brandon
Pirate Tink - Elizabeth
Pirate Daisy - Tiffany
Pirate Donald - Michael
Jack Sparrow Jacob
Pirate Mickey on ship - Zan
Pirate Princess Molly

If you have any pirate Belle's, or Ariel would like one with Savannah
If you have any pirate Cinderella's or Rapunzel would like one with Jordan

if not I will go back through and find some other pirate ones that will work for them.

Could I get a Pirates Life for Me with the Disney Dream on it? Also The Barnette Family and the dates April 13-17, 2014

The Pirates Life for Me with The Lifer Family, Disney Dream and April 13-17,2014 on it

DCL Mickey gang Welcome Aboard for the Lifer Family (same info as above)
DCL Mickey gang Welcome Aboard for the Barnette family (same info)

Hope this is fairly clear and not to much of a burden. Thanks again for doing these. We had so much fun on our cruise in 2009 and I did so many magnets for them that they want more for their next one and their friends are going on their first cruise so will be very special for them.

I skipped requests 3701 and 3710. I will do these as soon as I get back since these aren't needed until 2014. I'll be back November 3rd.

No problem we don't leave until the Nov 22nd.

Thanks again for all your time. Hope you have a great time on your cruise.

Thank you so much!!!! :)

This cruise falls on MLK day, my kids have the day off school so we don't have to pull them out as many days. I guess other people have the same thought.

It's back up now. They may have been holding it to accommodate folks displaced from the 10/20 Magic cruise.

Hi Barb,

I am so excited to have found this site! Wish I had found it sooner, rather than 12 days before we leave!! I see you are about to have a fun adventure of your own, I hope you can squeeze another project in before you go :flower3:

We were looking for a design to put on the kid's pillow cases that had a Mickey head & the boat & you have that!! We were so excited to see your designs!

If you are able to squeeze us in before your trip, could we please get:

Mickey Lounging Beach (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Sully
Year & DCL logo in the right: 2013
(not sure if I'm supposed to specify color of writing, but if so)
Color: Orange

Minnie Beach Towel (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Brandi
Color: Any shade of blue

Minnie Lounging MH
Name in the left ear: Gracie
Color: Any color but pink...no pink :p

Goofy with Surfboard MH (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Corey

We are vacationing on the Disney Dream on 11/3/13 - to the Bahamas - SO EXCITED!

Thank you so very much & please enjoy your trip!
Rachel

We are three months away from our first ever cruise :) Could you please make the following for us?

1. m & m ocean beach chairs
on top just... Disney Magic
on bottom... January 2014

2. magic in bahamas
January 2014

Thank you!

Hi Barb, Thank you for all your hard work! It is so appreciated.

Could I get 2 more graphics. Thank you so much in advance. This will make our cruise even more special.

1.Goofy welcome aboard lp
on top bon voyage
on bottom November 23-November 30, 2013 (not sure if I need November twice, what ever you think looks best)

2. Minnie 1 lp bathing suit
on top Disney Fantasy
on bottom Princess J

Thank you again :goodvibes

Hi Barb,

I am so excited to have found this site! Wish I had found it sooner, rather than 12 days before we leave!! I see you are about to have a fun adventure of your own, I hope you can squeeze another project in before you go :flower3:

We were looking for a design to put on the kid's pillow cases that had a Mickey head & the boat & you have that!! We were so excited to see your designs!

If you are able to squeeze us in before your trip, could we please get:

Mickey Lounging Beach (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Sully
(not sure if I'm supposed to specify color of writing, but if so)

Minnie Beach Towel (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Brandi
Color: Any shade of blue

Minnie Lounging MH
Name in the left ear: Gracie
Color: Any color but pink...no pink :p

Goofy with Surfboard MH (can you add the ship in the background?)
Name in the left ear: Corey

We are vacationing on the Disney Dream on 11/3/13 - to the Bahamas - SO EXCITED!

Thank you so very much & please enjoy your trip!
Rachel
Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter