• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! There's one small mistake, though -- the Prudence ear is supposed to have 2014, not 2013. If you can fix it before you leave, great, if not it can totally wait until you return. Thank you thank you thank you!

Before I forget which ones we would like I hope it's ok to add them:

DVC Member 1 - The Palmer-Bunting Family
CC 5k Minnie - November 22 2013
Minnie dk purple - Sophie
Minnie dk pink - Amelia
Minnie lt blue - Beki
Mickey w button - Damian
Chip and Dale DCL beach - Disney Fantasy, Eastern Carribean, November 16-23, 2013

I'm sorry to request so many - it's about first cruise and I think we're a little over-excited

Many Thanks.

Here you go...

Hi Barbara,

I'm hoping you can make one last set of disigns for me please. I have discovered that I am in need of something to put on our door while at Castaway Cay, so I would very much appreciate it if you could make up a couple of your adorable CC disigns for me.

I love the one of 'The gang at Castaway Cay'

On the first design, could you please write 'Debbie' with the date of 'Friday, November 1st, 2013' beneath my name at the bottom of the design.

On the second one, could you please write 'Sue' with the same date of 'Friday, November 1st, 2013' on the bottom of her design.

My sister still does not know of the magnets you have designed for us, and I can't wait for each day when she finds a new one on her door.

Thank you once again for all you have done for us. It is so very much appreciated!!!

edited to add...oops, I just saw that you are taking a break. I guess I am out of luck as I will be leaving on the 26th. Thank you anyway for all you have done for me in the past. Have a wonderful time while you are away!!!
Here you go...

Your disigns look amazing! I a few requests, if it is too many just let me know :) could you please make these for us?

1. M&m sunset deck : the Mulrain family (no dates)
2. M&M beach chairs Anna Maria island dec 28th 13 to jan 4th 2014. The girls' 40th birthday! ( hope you can do it even if it is not for a Disney place :)
3. Spiderman2 :Tayshon
4. Jedi Mickey for Jayden, Tayshon, Matéo, Adrian ( one for each name )
5. Princess Leia Maya, Kiona and Kijané(one for each name)
6. Wdw and cruise : the Mulrain family December 2013

Thank you so very much!!!!

Sorry I don't do birthday disigns...

Barb,
Your DISigns look fantastic. My wife and I have seen your designs on previous cruises and wondered how we could do this, and then I found you on the blog.

Would it be possible for you to do a few items for my wife's and my upcoming 15th wedding anniversary cruise, and a few for our daughter, son, and grand daughters?

1) pirate mickey w swords 2mh with "Seann" in the left ear.
2) Minnie mickey silhouette with "Dawn" in left ear and "Paul" in right ear.
3) m & m ocean beach beach chairs with "Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean" across the top and "15th Wedding Anniversary" across the bottom.
4) pirates life for me - this can be left blank.
5) baby minnie mh with "Lillie" in the left ear and "2013" in right.
6) pirate mickey and minnie mh - this can be left blank.
7) tink flower background with "Lucy" in the left ear.
8) minie pink - this can be blank
9) gang at castaway cay - this can be blank
10) m & m sunset deck with "Disney Fantasy" on the top and "Dawn" and "Paul" on the bottom.

Thank you very much
Paul

Sorry I don't do blanks. I've had them stolen and someone put their name on them.
If you would like any other ones personalized just let me know.

I know you are taking a break but thought I would go ahead and post. If I need to repost after Oct 27 no worries. Enjoy your cruise time!

1. pirate mickey and minnie mh
Alex Tracy

2. pirates sayings skull and swords ms
Brennan "cruise symbol"

3. pirates sayings skull and swords ms
Ethan "cruise symbol"

4. captain Mickey porthole
The Coley Family Disney Fantasy December 2013

Many, many thanks!

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
I know you're away, but I'd like to get in the queue for when you get back! I hope you're having a fantastic time.

Thank so much for the mickey heads you made us for our Wonder cruise in March. My niece has decided that she is 'too old for princesses'. We know that will last only until she catches her glimpse onboard. However, in the interest of harmony until that point, could I please request the following:

1) Goofy sitting mh, Rebecca left ear, Disney Wonder 2014 right ear
2) Pluto blue mh, Rebecca left ear, 2014 right ear

Thank-you again!
Heather:)
Here you go...

Hi Ms. Barbara,

We are sailing on the Dream on Nov 7, 2013. Do you think you will have time to make these Disigns for us? I am new to the disboard and I am so thankful for your kindness. I know you are about leave on your cruise and I hope you have a great time.

lv w crown 2 mh.- Donna - left ear

mrs. potts and chip mh-Lisa right ear & Kyndle left ear

princess cupcake- Kyndle

black mh w bow-Kaye

Mickey w buttons-Jimmy

Lisa

Here you go...

Hi Barbara-

Thank you very much. I was wondering for the Family one and the Welcome aboard if you could please remove the ship and date so that I can re-use them on future cruises.

You don't have to do it now, it can wait until you return. These are just fabulous. Thanks again for your time.

No problem. Here you go...

Here you go...

Oh my gosh Barbara, I was so surprised and thrilled to receive notification that you had fulfilled my last request as I had thought I had missed out on your cut-off point.

Thank you once again for your thoughtfulness. You don't often see people who are so willing to help others, let alone strangers. You are truly a wonderful lady and I bet all your family and friends are so happy to have you in their lives.

Thank you one last time, and I hope you have an amazing vacation!!!

I am so sorry... Could you change the mickey Jedi Adrian for Adrien? after your vacation of course! :) thank you!

So our Magic cruise-Oct. 20th- was cancelled :(. But we rebooked the Fantasy for Oct. 26th. :)
I still had to leave Thursday to get my daughters friend from Ecuador (who was coming on the cruise with us) from the Miami airport. Got back Sat. night - 14 hour drive to Miami - 14 hour drive back to VA. Needless to say I'm a little tired. Girls are excited about a 7 nt cruise but not so excited about another 11 hr ride back to Port Canaveral. But we did get a free 5 nt cruise in Dec. on the Magic so I guess we can't complain! I feel bad that my other dd and her husband have to wait until December for their 1st cruise but it will all work out in the end.
All this means to all of you is that I have a few days now to fill requests if anyone has any requests that need to be filled right away.
Barbara

Sorry to hear your cruise was cancelled. I thought about you when I heard the news. But...I am happy to see you are now on our cruise. If you happen to walk by our room, by the end of the cruise you will see all your disigns that you made for my sister and me. They will be coming out on a daily basis to surprise her as she still doesn't have any idea who will be putting them on her stateroom door!

We have a great FB page for our cruise that includes lots of activities in which to take part. You can get to it through the Dis group for your cruise.

Glad to hear you were able to cruise after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter