Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barbara! I absolutely adore your designs! I am planning a family reunion vacation and would love to see if you would be willing to make a few for our cabin doors. Specifically, I am looking for:

ariel and eric mh- Chris (one ear) and Rick (the opposite ear)

pirate mickey and gang mh- The Bleuer Family (one ear) and Disney Dream 2014 (the opposite ear)

pirate mickey and minnie mh- Doug (one ear) and Steph (the opposite ear)

pirates life for me- The Turner Family and then Disney Dream (vs. Fantasy). Instead of "It's a Pirate's Life for Me" can it possibly say "It's a Pirate's Life for Us"?

Again, thank you so very much for doing this. I know my family will be shocked and thrilled to see these on their cabin doors when they arrive. :beach:

Hi Barb,
We are sailing on Disney Fantasy this Saturday (2/1/2014) to the Western Caribbean . Is it possible to get a few designs done last minute?
If so, It is my family(PRICE) of 4 (Lea, Jamey & daughters Emma and Mady). We would love anything with you want to send. Daughters LOVE all princesses and fairies..
We are also traveling with the Szymoniak family ( Jill, Cas, daughter Olivia, and son Asher) Olivia loves princess also and Asher loves anything pirate.
Thank you SO much.
Lea

Just one one Barb! Thanks so much!!!!

Mickey standing LP with Disney Dream and March 9-13, 2014 (instead of a name)

Cathy

EDIT, reposted in Part Deux

Good Morning,

We travel in October, and we were wondering if you could do one of your life preserver for our cruise.

We would just want it to say "Disney Cruise Line" across the top and "The Perrier's" across the bottom.

In the middle of the life preserver we would like, if possible, Steamboat Willie, Dopey, and Ariel.

If you can't do that, could we please have three separate ones? One with Steamboat Willie and Andy on the bottom. One with Dopey and Cindy on the bottom and one with Ariel with Skylar on the bottom.

Thank you so much.

Cindy

Hi Barb,
Your disigns are adorable!! Great work!!

I'd love one of Captain Mickey Gang on Beach with the name The Rinella Family
We are sailing on the Magic on April 21-25, 2014

Thank you so much!

Hi i am wondering if you can or will or have done journal pages for disney? We are going on a western cruise on the fantasy. May 24-31 2014 Im looking for something for the kids as well as adults. They can be different. Let me know if this is something you can do. If you are willing I can try to get the info and then you put your disney pixy dust on it. I use to see these on the boards but have not in a long time! Just let me know. You do great work and i will be putting my request in soon!

Susan

Hi Barb! I love your DISigns and would like to order the following for our cruise/land trip to celebrate my parents' 50th Anniversary!

Duffy Bon Voyage The Borden Family March 2014 Nassau Castaway Cay

Keep Calm Rock On The Borden Family

DCL Beach Disney Magic March 28-31, 2014 (5 people...Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Girl)

WDW Castle family April 2014 Grandpa Grandma Dad Mom Abbey

M&M sunset deck Betty & Dale Disney Magic 50th Anniversary March 28-31

wdw and cruise mh ABBEY

hipster minnie mh ABBEY

chip and dale bon voyage lp The Borden/St. Gemme family Magic March 28-31, 2014

black mh w bow ABBEY

Hi Barb! I love your DISigns and would like to order the following for our cruise/land trip to celebrate my parents' 50th Anniversary!

Duffy Bon Voyage The Borden Family March 2014 Nassau Castaway Cay

Keep Calm Rock On The Borden Family

DCL Beach Disney Magic March 28-31, 2014 (5 people...Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Girl)

WDW Castle family April 2014 Grandpa Grandma Dad Mom Abbey

M&M sunset deck Betty & Dale Disney Magic 50th Anniversary March 28-31

wdw and cruise mh ABBEY

hipster minnie mh ABBEY

chip and dale bon voyage lp The Borden/St. Gemme family Magic March 28-31, 2014

black mh w bow ABBEY
I'm happy to do these for you but you need to post this in my active request thread. The link is in my signature.
Barbara

Love all your Designs. Could you make some for me.

Olaf 1 1p
Disney Fantasy
Nathan

Captain Mickey NH TIM
Minnie Beach Chair Jackie
Aquaduck Nathan

Disney fantasy 1
The Todd Family
March 22-29 2014
Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Its a Pirate life
The Todd Family

Disney Fantasy w/fireworks
The Todd Family
March 2014

If you are able to do these that would be great. Thanks so much.

Hi Barbara! I would love to request:

1.The image title - welcome aboard ship porthole
2. The name you want on the disign - no name
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) - March 21-26, 2014
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) - Disney Wonder

I hope I am ding this right. I am truly sorry if I am not posting the right place. We are going to Disney next Sunday and was interested in your mickey. minnie ears. The Simple ones that are in this post. The one with the name Lucas on it and the pink minnie one next to it.

I would need two minnie ear- Nancy and Michelle - The Minnie ears would be red and white.
And 4 mickey ears- Austin, Mark , Craig, Ethan

The writing would all be the Disney font if possible.
And is it possible to get Happy Birthday written under Austin's?

Thank you so much and once again I am sorry if this is posted wrong

May I please have the following graphic personalized for our family?
1. wa mickey gang w ship name
2. The Bottom Family
3. October 25 - November 1, 2014
4. Fantasy
THANK YOU!!

SORRY…just moved request to your other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter