Barbie anyone??

3DisneyDivas

Earning My Ears
I'm desperately trying to find someone who can do a Barbie design for our family's matching shirts.... I understand that it's really tough to find good graphics/pictures of her.... we're trying to do Toy Story 3 themed matching shirts- RustMan was wonderful & kind:love: enough to do the other characters & designs for me but I still need Barbie~ can anyone help me, please- we leave in 17 days!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!

I'm desperately trying to find someone who can do a Barbie design for our family's matching shirts.... I understand that it's really tough to find good graphics/pictures of her.... we're trying to do Toy Story 3 themed matching shirts- RustMan was wonderful & kind:love: enough to do the other characters & designs for me but I still need Barbie~ can anyone help me, please- we leave in 17 days!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!

Marion has this Barbie disign post #2620 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1959841&page=175

O BTW We are leaving for the world in 16 days :cool1:

I have one I can try to help you out with. Can you post one of your designs so I can try to make it match?

Cool! I see you're staying at POP- we've stayed there 2 of the past 3 years- we LOVE IT!! This year we're trying Port Orleans Riverside!! btw-thanks for the link!! ;)

Yea this is our 1st time staying there and were excited :woohoo:

Glad I could help. Hope you find the disign you are looking for. Have a great trip

I have one I can try to help you out with. Can you post one of your designs so I can try to make it match?

Thank you - I'm trying to figure out how to include a link to the ones Marion did for me for the other characters.... If this doesn't work, they're under his photobucket recent uploads. He did Woody, Jesse, Mr & Mrs Potato Head for me -the background is blue (not on mouse ears, just a blue rectangle)...
this is the link to that request thread (sorry, I'm still a newbie & definitely computer challenged!) Thanks so much for your help!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2536277

Thank you - I'm trying to figure out how to include a link to the ones Marion did for me for the other characters.... If this doesn't work, they're under his photobucket recent uploads. He did Woody, Jesse, Mr & Mrs Potato Head for me -the background is blue (not on mouse ears, just a blue rectangle)...
this is the link to that request thread (sorry, I'm still a newbie & definitely computer challenged!) Thanks so much for your help!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2536277

Thanks for the link, I found it. Here is one to match. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter