Bar/lounge seating with food available?

lorenae

I'm going to Disney World!
I know I’ve seen this before, but can’t find it now. I’m doing an impromptu visit on Wednesday and just found out NPH is doing CP, MK has no party that night, it’s the night before ROTR opening. I don’t know if I could have picked a worse night, really. Anyway, if I need to grab a bite of dinner at a park, where can I go to get bar/lounge seating? I’ll be alone.

Also, I know there is a place to grab a beer in DHS- where is that? I’m a brewer and into craft beer, so depending on the timing, a beer may be enough to hold me for a long time!

I know I’ve seen this before, but can’t find it now. I’m doing an impromptu visit on Wednesday and just found out NPH is doing CP, MK has no party that night, it’s the night before ROTR opening. I don’t know if I could have picked a worse night, really. Anyway, if I need to grab a bite of dinner at a park, where can I go to get bar/lounge seating? I’ll be alone.

Also, I know there is a place to grab a beer in DHS- where is that? I’m a brewer and into craft beer, so depending on the timing, a beer may be enough to hold me for a long time!

The beer bar at the Studios is the Baseline tap house. 50s Prime Time Diner and Brown Derby have bars with food.

At Animal Kingdom, the best bar lounge is Nomad at Tiffins.

we also like Tutto Gusto in Italy at Epcot.

The lounge at Brown Derby is very good, but can be crowded at popular times. 50s Prime Time lounge is frequently busy with people waiting to get in the restaurant. If you really enjoy craft beer, I think you will be disappointed in the selection atBaseline Tap House. Food selection is minimal at Baseline as well.
Agree that Nomads is one of if not the best for food and drinks in the parks.

We had good luck with bar seating and getting food at Yak & Yeti. We had no ADR, and there were lots of people waiting, but we were able to walk up to the bar and grab seats there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!