Banking deadline and resale purchase

twoj

Mouseketeer
I all! I have currently had my offer accepted for BLT points with a FEB use year. All of the 2014 points are available, since my banking deadline is 9/30 should I request that they are banked. I will e receiving close to an entire year worth of points banked from 2013 that will expire 1/31.

Tia!

If you don't plan on using the 2014 points then have them banked.

:earsboy: Bill

I'd bank them. 9/30 will be here sooner than you think. (OTOH, the time between now and ROFR will pass so slowly, you'll think you have found the fountain of youth. FWIW, this is called the DVC Theory of Relativity, discovered by Einstein Goofy). :teeth:

If there are any delays in closing, you'll be glad you banked - it will be much less stressful if you don't have to worry about points expiring.

Good luck with ROFR. :)

Can you request to bank even tho you are not the legal owner or do you ask the Seller to bank for you?

Ask the seller to bank -- or, better yet, make it a condition of the sale.

It's an easy, simple thing for the seller to do if they know you want them to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter