Banana Beach buffet at Aquatica

sunshineNJ

DIS Veteran
Seems like a pretty good deal for all U can eat all day. I would love some opinions from anyone who has done this. Thanks!:)

Seems like a pretty good deal for all U can eat all day. I would love some opinions from anyone who has done this. Thanks!:)

no replys???

well .... it's been a year since I did it but while the eat all day is a good idea and an OK deal, the menu was kinda sparse. Burgers, dogs and chicken legs but no fries or other sort of taters .... beans. No salad bar - just what you could do with regular burger fixin's.

good for the kids but I decided to go with regular menu on later visits

it's changed from burgers to pizza. they also have the pulled pork, and chicken legs. roasted potato wedges, green beans, 2 salads, dessert options were rice krispie treats or a cake type brownie. it's a decent deal considering you're in a theme park.

p.s.

last time I went you could buy ONE pass thru rather than all day

one visit all you could / care to eat

having a son who'd go thru two regular lunch plates at a sitting, this was an option he liked.

we had season passes and generally did not spend ALL DAY . . . so one pass was good 4 us

if they have pizza now he may make a special trip home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!