Baltimore Meet-STILL ON-TIME OF COMFORT AND SUPPORT

in2disny

Mouseketeer
THE BALTIMORE PIN MEET WILL REMAIN ON FOR THIS SUNDAY. WE HOPE ALL CAN COME!!! I HOPE IT WILL NOT ONLY BE A TIME TO GET OUR MINDS OFF THE EVENTS BUT TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!! PLEASE RE-CHECK IN SO I KNOW IF EVERYONE IS STILL COMING. ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO BE THERE LET US KNOW!!!!!

Well, This Sunday (Sept 16) is the Big day. My first attempt at hosting a pin meet. We are scheduled to meet at my house at 2:00 (early and late arrivals are welcomed). We will be having pot luck if you wish to bring something (esp. your hungry tummies). We will be playing LE bingo, PIN the pin on the Lanyard, and Pin Taboo. We will also be having a special live report from EPCOT!! (and possibly some pin buying...still working out details...have to let you know on sunday).(NOT SURE OF THE LIVE REPORT HAVEN'T HEARD IF THEIR TRIP IS STILL ON YET) And of course we will be doing some pin trading and lots of socializing. I've gotten several 8' tables in the Living Room!!!! It has thrown off the decor but all in the name of pins!! :p

Directions:

9824 Redwing Dr
Perry Hall, Md.
410-256-1683

From Points South: Take 95 North through baltimore. You will need to go through a tunnel with a $1.00 toll. Take to exit 67A. As you come off the exit remain in that lane it will become a exit only for route 7. At the bottom of the exit yield right to get to route 7. At light turn Right onto route 7. Go to about 3/4 mile and make a left at light onto Cowenton. Go about 2 miles to a dead end. Make a left onto Joppa Road. Go about 1/3 mile and turn right onto Chapel Rd. Fo about 1/2 mile and make a right onto Cross (right pass Chapel Farm). Go about 1/2 mile and turn right onto Honeygo Blvd. Turn at the second left onto Redwing Dr. (There is alot of construction around be carefull....also it looks like nothing is back there so go to the 2nd left). Once on Redwing Dr. yield to the right and park in the overflow parking. Our Townhouse actually faces the woods and is right behind the model.

From Points North: Take 95 S to exit 67A. Follow the Points South Directions

Local Traffic: Follow the Route 7 Directions above or Take Bel Air Rd North (about 4 miles from beltway) To Forge Road (at a stop light) Mk a right onto Forge. Go about 1 mile and make a right onto Cross. Go to the third left and make a left onto Honeygo Blvd. Turn at the second left onto Redwing Dr. (There is alot of construction around be carefull....also it looks like nothing is back there so go to the 2nd left). Once on Redwing Dr. yield to the right and park in the overflow parking. Our Townhouse actually faces the woods and is right behind the model.

ALL LOCAL TRAFFIC- DO NOT TAKE HONEYGO BLVD FROM THE WHITE MARSH AREA IT DOESN'T CONNECT YET!!!

Any questions email me!!

See ya at the pin meet
Connie:bounce: :p

........to be able to see you all at Connie's meet on Sunday. We are lucky to be able to gather together as friends, and a "community"--a community that shares a love for something that represents child-like innocence and joy, something we can all benefit from in this time of personal and national tragedy.

Looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it--those I've already met, and have started to get to know, as well as those I have only "met" on the boards, and look forward to getting to know. I know there are those who think we are "crazy" that we think of each other as "friends"--even those who have never met, but I do think of many of you as my friends and am anxious to see you all Sunday--with pins in tow! More than I had at Vince and Suzi's but still a small fish!

When my relatives wonder why we keep spending our vacations in the same place, I explain patiently. When we get to WDW, we check our problems and the outside world at the door.

Well, right now, we really need to check the outside world at the door. And, since we won't be in WDW for another 79 days . . . we are willing to settle for a pleasant afternoon with our DIS friends and some pins. :D

See you on Sunday!

Not sure if Tina (Hopkins) has already confirmed but she and I will both be there. Looking forward to seeing all of our Dis'er friends during this sad and confusing time.

I hope that everyone planning on going will still be there......

Americans will never bow to terrorism......I truly believe they will be sorry they awoke "the sleeping giant".

Sorry - climbing down off very tall soapbox now! :D

Bumping

ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME!!!! We can make arrangements for lodging if needed!!!

Hope to see you this weekend

Connie & Randy (Silent hubby)

Well, so much for the live report from the EPCOT pin cart... We're still here.

But Sandy and I will be at the Baltimore pin meet on Sunday.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter