Balloon embellished flip flops, anyone have directions?

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
I saw some cute flip flops on eBay & other places, they are decorated with balloons on the strap portion. Wondering if any of you crafty people have directions on how to make these? Unsure if I'd buy regular balloons & just tie them on or what?

Hi,
My DD had a pair of flip flops like that, they were a gift, but the ballons were tied with the knot on the top, like a medium size ballons not to small, she doesn't have them anymore to look at them.

I can't find the instructions but remember seeing that "water balloons" are recommended for tying around the straps. Just make sure the knots are on the top. Keep bunching them together...the more you put on - the cuter!

Lisa

Ok thanks for the tips. I tried doing it with water balloons but they just kept coming untied no matter how tight I knotted them. I'll keep trying though! :)

My DD and her friends decorated their flip flops with strips of fabric. The cut strips about 8" long with pinking shears and then tied them onto the flip flops. If needed,they trimmed
the extra length afterwards. They were really cute and customized.

Hi,
I have a company for 6 years with balloon items in Arizona. It is very easy to do and I am now going to be applying for a patent for these and other balloon items. It is fun to make but, for some it takes time. I sold over 5,000 pairs in my first 4 years.
By the way do you know someone with Autism? I have a 14 year old with that plus 4 other mental illinesses.
thanks Michelle Aguilar
Sandalloons and Such:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!