Bakery at The Boardwalk?

DisneyTampa

Mouseketeer
I have heard mention on here before about a Bakery at The Boardwalk. I was wondering where exactly is it located? Is it good? Are the prices reasonable?

All these years that I have been to Disney somehow I never knew about this place. I think I might go by when I'm there this weekend.

Love it there. :thumbsup2

Desserts go up to about $5 there, depending on what you want (maybe $2-$5?). They also have salads and sandwiches for lunch and basic breakfast foods like eggs and bagels. The Mickey cake was really good.
We would walk to the Boardwalk to catch a ferry to Epcot and have a pastry for breakfast while waiting for it to come. (If you're at an Epcot hotel)

The Boardwalk Bakery is located on the Boardwalk next to Spoodle's. It only has tables outside, and serves take out items for breakfast (egg sandwiches, bagels, cereal), and take-out sandwiches (panninis) and salads for lunch and dinner, and your usual bakery items (pastries, cupcakes, cookies, cakes) all day. Not a typical bakery, since you cannot buy bread or rolls.

I think it is pretty reasonable and the quality is good. My new favorite item at the bakery is the fruit plate - sliced cantelope, honeydew, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, kiwi, and a small cup of yogurt ($5.49). Just had it last week and it was fresh and a perfect lunch on a hot day! And by eating a healthy fruit plate - I could justify the cupcake for dessert! :)

We enjoy stopping there - but we've found the service extremely slow. It's hard to keep in line, as there isn't a lot of room in the place.

Honestly I expected it to be much bigger and grander. Goofy's has a larger selection. But if you're looking for savory for savory I guess this is the place to go.

I love it there! If I remember correctly it is still open when Jellyrolls closes so you can get a yummy midnight snack!

We stopped there last month for the banana split cake and chocolate chip cookie, boy were we disappointed. The cake was hard and tasted like refrigerant and the cookie was hard and super greasy....it was late at night so maybe it sat around all day. We are staying at the BW in Oct and plan on trying the breakfast sandwiches and pastries.

We liked the Boardwalk Bakery for breakfast when we stayed at the Boardwalk...They had fresh muffins, bagels and other yummy breakfast treats...The place is very tiny...But we had no problem with the lines moving in the morning...We got in and out quickly in the AM...We have had a few evening treats from there as well...They were good but not the best.

I think we're going to try it this weekend. We have been wanting to go for awhile and it will be fun to try something new. If we don't like it, then oh well atleast we tried something new.

The grilled panini sandwich is one of my favorite CS lunches. (We eat the veggie but there is some kind of meat option too.) The portion is huge and could easily be shared by two. I think the price is only around $7.

Thanks everyone for all of your help!

We went yesterday and really enjoyed it! I got the mini Mickey cake because it was too cute to pass up! We got a few other things are they were all really good. It is definitely a place that we will be going back to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!