Bakeries around Sea World or Disney

TivoQueen

Mouseketeer
We will be in Orlando for a week at Vista Cay in November. While we are there we are celebrating a birthday and would like to know if there are any bakeries in the area that I could order a birthday cake? I don't want a grocery store bakery. I think I read that you can order cakes from the Boardwalk Bakery in Disney in advance. Can anyone confirm this? Any other bakery information would be great.

We will be in Orlando for a week at Vista Cay in November. While we are there we are celebrating a birthday and would like to know if there are any bakeries in the area that I could order a birthday cake? I don't want a grocery store bakery. I think I read that you can order cakes from the Boardwalk Bakery in Disney in advance. Can anyone confirm this? Any other bakery information would be great.
If you are down in the Disney area, your best bet would be a google search for Kissimmee bakeries. There are several that came up but you'll to see if they have what you're looking for. There was one bakery on I Drive that would be the closest to SeaWorld but again, you'll need to check the website.

Publix stores do a nice job with birthday cakes and there's a Publix just down Universal Boulevard from Vista Cay.

Dick Taylor

Publix stores do a nice job with birthday cakes and there's a Publix just down Universal Boulevard from Vista Cay.

Dick Taylor

Agreed. They don't always look the best (some Publix stores do better than others), but they taste fantastic! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter