Bahamian cruise March 1

lisaheath

Earning My Ears
This cruise as many of you know offers a day at WDW, with a park hopper. I'm wondering if DCL will not have a dinner service that evening and if they will offer you quick service meals that day instead since there is no way to get to the boat. We are so hard vote that we are going to try and hit the hot spots at each park and end with Illuminations at Epcot.

Welcome to the Disboards :cool1:
Not sure of your question?
Off the ship you are on your own for meals.
Folks who are onboard during dinner time slots will have main dining resturants option available.
Quick serve will be available, as usual, for those who choose, during normal hours.
HTH

Welcome and please join the March 1 cruise meet, we've got a great group. We're on the same cruise and my dd and I will be at the parks. I've already made our lunch and dinner reservations, the cost of which I'll pay for. My DH is going to spend the day at Kennedy Space Center and will be back on oboard for our regular dinner slot in the dining rooms. Not sure if he'll dine alone or do quick service on board, but the ship will definitely have dining options available.
Enjoy the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter