Baggallini For Pooh Sized Gal?

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
I am looking to buy a Baggallini for our WDW travels in April and I wondered if they fit us plus sized persons? And which Baggallini do you recommend for park touring? I will need to carry a digital camera, wallet, pull-ups, wipes, extra change of clothes for DD, park tickets in it.... Thanks!!!

Bump! Does anyone know?

I do! I am a pooh sized gal(22/24, 5'8) and I purchased a lime green baggalini messenger bagg for my Oct. WDW vacay and loved it. It has adjustable straps and can hold a lot of stuff. My husband(270 lbs. 6'4) also carried it around some with no troubles. I also didn't have any trouble with the strap that goes across the chest(I'm a tad endowed in that area). I loved it!!:thumbsup2

I'm also a big girl and got the Bagallini messenger bag. I like that the strap is actually long enough to go over me and actually hit my hip and not be up under my arm or something (like my Travelon bag)!!! Now, I haven't worn mine on our trip yet, just a few test runs. But, it defintely fits my camera and other stuff.

Where do you put your bag when you go on rides? Do you keep it on your back or hold it with your legs? Clearly I'm confused but need a bag.

On the roller coasters/wilder rides there were bag holders/pockets you could put your bag in. On the tamer ones I just put it between my feet in the floor.

I am a small sized person (not tiny, but petite) and the baggallini falls off me.. the strap will adjust for a smaller person, but it doesn't stay in place. At least on the messenger bag. They are great bags. You should be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!