Bagallini shipped to Canada

Debbie

DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
For those of you looking....you can order through shoebuy.com. THIS THREAD from the budget board includes a discount code, and the total comes to @$40 Canadian. Have fun choosing your colours! :teeth:

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered mine from there. It came to $39.80 with shipping. I've heard so much about these bags from the DIS. I hope I love it as much as everyone else seems to!! I'll be trying it out in WDW this August. I can't wait!! :cool1:

How were you able to order? When I go to put my address in, the only country I can get is USA. What am I doing wrong??

Louise, there is a spot where on the Cart page for Canadian Checkout-right under the button that says "Click here to check out".....and no, I didn't buy one! I have my "gadget bag" from eyespy.com :thumbsup2

Debbie said:
Louise, there is a spot where on the Cart page for Canadian Checkout-right under the button that says "Click here to check out".....and no, I didn't buy one! I have my "gadget bag" from eyespy.com :thumbsup2

Hi Debbie :wave: I went to eyespy.com to check out a gadget bag, but couldn't bring up the website...is it the correct address?

Thanks

Sorry, nope. HERE you go. I bought my "gadget bag" at an EVEX Luggage. It is actually a wee bit bigger than the one listed, but it is fine for the parks. It will hold everything I need, and I like the pockets (with side zipper for extra easy access) for my camera, sunglasses, and cell phone. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!