Bad Sign??

dangeron

Earning My Ears
Currently on Day 25 of the ROFR process. I haven't been particularly anxious until now!:crazy2:
But I have seen at least two other people post about passing ROFR yesterday who had contracts submitted after mine. Does anyone think this is a bad sign? Or just more ROFR randomness? :confused3
My contract is pretty vanilla IMO. SSR $57 pp all 2012, split MF, buyer pays closing.

I'm currently on day 23 and haven't heard anything. However a lot of people have been posting recently that it took anywhere between 21 and 30 days so I dont think it's a bad sign. I am very anxious while waiting though :(

Currently on Day 25 of the ROFR process. I haven't been particularly anxious until now!:crazy2:
But I have seen at least two other people post about passing ROFR yesterday who had contracts submitted after mine. Does anyone think this is a bad sign? Or just more ROFR randomness? :confused3
My contract is pretty vanilla IMO. SSR $57 pp all 2012, split MF, buyer pays closing.

My guess is more randomness! Good Luck - the wait is a killer - hang in there! :hourglass

I found out on day 30 & 28 that I was being ROFR'd and day 29 that I had passed ROFR. The waiting is hard. Good luck!

I'm on day 22, and its killing me. Although I will be on vacation next week I will have something to keep my mind off of it for a bit.

I wouldn't worry.

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm heading to the Poly wed so that will help with the wait;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter