Backyard bbq ?

JennPaMom

Earning My Ears
When making my ard's several months ago I made reservations for the bbq. We were able to get into Chef Mickey's so I want to cancel the reservation. I have read that you are billed even if you cancel. I did not remember giving any type of credit card # to reserve. Is there a chance of cancelling and not being billed? TIA.

If you cancel more than 48 hours prior to the reservation, you should get a refund.

If you are referring to Mickey's Barbecue at Fort Wilderness, you are billed for the meal in full when you book it, unless you use the dining plan, and then you give a card number for a no-show fee. I can't understand why you did not have to give a credit card number.

I'm confused. Are you talking about Mickey's Backyard BBQ or Chef Mickey's? They are two different meals in two different locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter