Backpacks - ride

Anabelletoronto

Mouseketeer
We are driving so we will have a backpack with us.school bag size.
If we go on rides, can we stick it in a cubby or put it on the side ? Nothing valuable in it.

We are driving so we will have a backpack with us.school bag size.
If we go on rides, can we stick it in a cubby or put it on the side ? Nothing valuable in it.
No. But you can take the backpack on every ride. We always have a backpack and we have never had a problem. On RNR and Everest I usually stick my foot through the strap (just in case).

Everything rides with you at Disney. There is an option on Kali River Rafts at AK to leave in a short term locker so it doesn't get wet, but that's optional & can still ride with you. There are cubbies behind each seat of FOP & extra large items are left on the floor during Soarin' flights. Or, you can use pay lockers at the front of each park if you don't want to carry something, otherwise it rides.

No. But you can take the backpack on every ride. We always have a backpack and we have never had a problem. On RNR and Everest I usually stick my foot through the strap (just in case).
Ditto ^^^
Ask the CM before you board if you want, but putting behind my legs works but if I'm unsure loop through your leg and your good to go.

Only ride I had a issue fitting my bag was space mountain. Due to the smaller seats. Just don't fill your bag and you should be fine.

We always carry one. Just shove it on the floor by your legs when on rides. It will be just fine! Enjoy!

I have a backpack due to needing medical things with me at all times there are 2 rides a backpack dose not fit on the ride with you one is Sorin this one you can put it in the black box at the end of each row or ask a CM. the other is FOP this one has cubby on the back wall that you will put your things in. All the other rides just take it with you. On space pull the lap bar down first then put the backpack on top with the straps facing down and loop then on the bar you just pulled down ( I hope this made since). RNR I just put it under my feet and it is fine.

I always bring a small backpack with me. It goes on every ride. Usually put it between my legs on the floor of the vehicle and I'll wrap the strap around my arm. Just be sure all zippers are zipped. Never had a problem on any ride.

Disney is great for those of us carrying bags. It stinks at Universal Orlando!

I know - I hate those mobs at the locker kiosks. There's got to be a better way at Universal. Next trip we are going to try Universal without any bags - just a wallet and a pocket that will button over it. Then we'll do our shopping at the end as we walk out, I guess.

I've been "cheating" for years. I wear a fanny pack and leave it under my oversized t shirt. It is a small/medium size and they have never bothered me about it. I twist it over to my hip to ride the rides with restraints. I stand with that "far side" away from the staff until I hop on the ride. I hate the lockers!

I've been "cheating" for years. I wear a fanny pack and leave it under my oversized t shirt. It is a small/medium size and they have never bothered me about it. I twist it over to my hip to ride the rides with restraints. I stand with that "far side" away from the staff until I hop on the ride. I hate the lockers!

How do you get it through the metal detectors on Hulk and Rip Ride Rockit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!