Back to Wonderland with a side of French Fries-New 3/15Mix up culture w/fun

PracPerfPatricia

DIS Veteran
Welcome to Back to Wonderland with a side of French Fries...a PTR featuring the same cast of the currently wrapping up Back from Wonderland with Alice, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat and the White Rabbit...(we'll have a few additions later on...)

Back to Wonderland refers to the trip currently under plan to WDW to celebrate Alice's 16th Bday in October 2010-currently scheduled October 6-11th...6 days, 5 nights of birthday fun, frivolity and serendipitous surprises...

with a side of French Fries refers to the week in Paris currently scheduled for March 23-31 with a daytrip to DLP or depending on your point of view, a daytrip to Disneyland Paris with a side week in Paris...either way...that's the side of French Fries...

The cast includes:

Alice, the birthday girl-currently 15, wonderful daughter and sister, smart, kind, compassionate and creative and just a bit diva

100_1230.jpg

The White Rabbit, 7, awesome son and brother, brilliant, quirky, also compassionate and creative and a bit of a worrier...

100_1238.jpg

The Mad Hatter, fabulous father and husband, funny, tolerant but I'm afraid he may have been driven a little crazy by the rest of our drama..

100_1231.jpg

and yours truly the Cheshire Cat, who tends to smile or smirk depending on your point of view through most of it and who sometimes challenges her inner Alice or on a bad day...her inner Queen of Hearts...

100_1236.jpg

(more detail about the players coming up...)

Well before we officially begin...I'm taking a coffee break...(I do that quite a bit...or tea sometimes...). If you need it...I'm happy to give you a little nudge back down the Rabbit Hole...

Down...

Down...

Down...

Down...

Down...

I'm in!

I was about to post on your TR today but was embroiled in auction stuff!

Tomorrow :) and then to get up to speed on your PTR! I'm happy you've started it,how fun1

Wow, nodnol was here before me, she has truly learned how to DIS! :lmao: Still have to read your first post, but wanted to make sure to get in on the first page! :goodvibes

Did I make it to page one? WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

I'm not big on PTRs, but for you, the trifecta of P's? I can't wait!

Jaime

pssttttttt...

New Disney Couture bags just rolled out....

Not showing a new D&B yet but there are some mighty cute things!

pssttttttt...

New Disney Couture bags just rolled out....

Not showing a new D&B yet but there are some mighty cute things!

They have the D&B bag at the parks, although it's mighty hard to find. I may have succeeded though :rolleyes1...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter