Back to the drawing board...Vista Cay?

mom2clr

Mouseketeer
We are now considering making this a mostly Universal trip.

Does anyone have any recommendations or rented from someone at Vista Cay?

I see their rates are a bit higher than WH but I would like to get some quotes and do the math to see what can work for us.

Thanks

I have no idea who we rented from but we really liked Vista Cay. We stayed there in 2008 for our U iversal and Sea World trip.

We stayed in the BEST condo at Vista Cay in 2010. vrbo #107582. This owner was great and has another condo at Vista Cay's The Isles (#126424) and a townhouse at Vista Cay (#91464). Vista Cay is a GREAT location for Universal. The condo we stayed in is close to the clubhouse/pool. I almost don't want anyone else to know about this condo so we can rent it again.

We stayed in the BEST condo at Vista Cay in 2010. vrbo #107582. This owner was great and has another condo at Vista Cay's The Isles (#126424) and a townhouse at Vista Cay (#91464). Vista Cay is a GREAT location for Universal. The condo we stayed in is close to the clubhouse/pool. I almost don't want anyone else to know about this condo so we can rent it again.

Thank you for sharing. :goodvibes Only the unit at Isle Cay was available. Is this a separate area? I will have to find a map...

How is the traffic to Disney from that side of Orlando? We've only stayed in the WH area, and we experienced NO traffic going to the parks the back way. Now that the kids are getting older, they're wanting to spend more and more time at Universal, so being close to Universal and Sea World would definitely be a plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter