Back to pre preg weight!9 days of DxDP w/3 kids! UPDATED 4/25!

Yep! Twin girls - they're the light of my life :)

And while they sleep (like right now!) I spend my time reading every single thread here. It's really a problem. Doctor Phil would not be happy with my obsessive Disney tendencies lol

I'm in! Sounds like you have a well-thought out plan. I am also undecided about LeCellier.

Oh my word, let me tell you that I hope not either lol. It's been a viscous cycle this year with all of us getting sick. Currently we have DD#1 w/ Strep throat, DD#2 with a UTI/Upper respiratory and little PJ dealing with possible asthma and getting over an ear infection ! Not to mention that I just finished off Zithromax myself. The clinic and Walgreens pharmacy knows me by name after this cold/flu season since we have seemed to become their #1 customer lol. I've already made a decision to keep the kids in a bubble until we leave for Disney:laughing:

Oh my! I hope that bubble holds strong until you leave!

It took me a lot of time wondering whether or not we should do it and in the end I'm hoping I made the right decision. In our experiences counter service seems to take just as long as most TS meals(and sometimes longer IMO). I just didn't want to deal with the huge lines of CS people, having to grab a seat (or in some cases fight for them lol), make sure everyone has ketchup, utensils, etc...With 3 kids to wait on and a DH it makes meal time even more chaotic it seems.

Also, the DxDP gives the kids a chance to actually order some real food...which both of my girls will for sure appreciate ;)

We feel the same way and my little one is 15!:laughing: I can't imagine dealing with CS with little ones. I much prefer TS.

We ended up decided to do Le Cellier for lunch. The new menu doesn't thrill me. DS has wanted to try lunch there for several trips. We actually did go at lunch time on our Christmas trip in '09 but it was the dinner menu. So for this trip, lunch it is for us.

Can't wait to read your reviews. :thumbsup2 You are eating at a few of the same places we have planned for our next trip. Have some pixie dust for good health pixiedust: Nothing worse than a sick child on vacation..unfortunately I know first hand:headache: Have a safe flight and a great time! :yay:

Your ADRS sound amazing and I LOVE the rating scale! Too cute! Hope everyone is feeling better.. Why is it so many of us get sick right before a WDW trip?? LOL

Hey Im one of those crazies too that know what Im ordering before I get to each and every ADR I have for our Sept trip..Unless they add something even better to the menus..WHich does happen..

See your doing better than me, I dont know how you kept the BBB and CRT a secret..I am terrible at keeping WDW secrets I get too excited!

Hey Im one of those crazies too that know what Im ordering before I get to each and every ADR I have for our Sept trip..Unless they add something even better to the menus..WHich does happen..

This is me, too! :rotfl:

lilandvisma Looking forward to your reviews, I am thinking of going to many of the same places, so I'm sure this will be helpful when booking my own ADRS. Safe travels!!

Your ADRS sound amazing and I LOVE the rating scale! Too cute! Hope everyone is feeling better.. Why is it so many of us get sick right before a WDW trip?? LOL

See your doing better than me, I dont know how you kept the BBB and CRT a secret..I am terrible at keeping WDW secrets I get too excited!

Everyone (knock on wood!) seems to be feeling back to normal now. It seemed to take FOREVER to get here though. Now the plan is to keep everyone inside for a week until we leave!

Ohh I am really bad with secrets so I don't really know how I have kept it this long to tell you the truth ;)

This is me, too! :rotfl:

lilandvisma Looking forward to your reviews, I am thinking of going to many of the same places, so I'm sure this will be helpful when booking my own ADRS. Safe travels!!

Thanks, welcome! I'm excited to get started on them in one week just about! I think we are going to cancel out LeCellier for Yachtsman though, per DH's request (blame it on the porterhouse there hehe). I also was thinking of Tutto instead of Le Chefs but time will tell I suppose with that one because we are still undecided at the moment!

Another thing I'm bad with...making decisions :scared1:

We are down to 7 days from now!!! It's hard to believe :love:

I'll be looking forward to your reviews! I finalized our ADRs yesterday and sadly, I decided to not add the 3rd Signature restaurant to our trip. I REALLY wanted to eat the snapper at FF but my dd(9) wasn't keen on the kid's menu there. I finally decided that at night 7 on our trip when we would all be getting pretty tired, I was risking a meltdown (maybe my own) if I demanded perfect behavior at the Signature restaurant. Instead, I've got my fingers crossed, and we will be heading to Cape May Clam Bake. I'm hoping it will satisfy my seafood hunger!!!

I decided to keep my lunch LeCellier and give up my dinner ADR . I liked both L and D menus and just felt that the lunch fit our schedule a bit better.

I can't wait to see your pics - have a great time!!!

Welcome everyone !

LOL @ the meltdowns ;) Us Mom's don't have those hehe. I still have my Le Cellier lunch at the moment...not sure if I want to try Tutto instead though. I guess I still have a few more days to decide right?

5 days from now and counting!!!

I'm in! Have a great trip-- can't wait to read your reviews when you get back!

I'm in! Your dining choices are quite similar to what ours will be later this year. Can't wait!

I'm in! Have a great trip-- can't wait to read your reviews when you get back!

Thanks, I sure am looking forward to getting away from this icky snow/ice mess that jack frost decided to dump upon us Michiganders yesterday and today :scared1:

I'm in! Your dining choices are quite similar to what ours will be later this year. Can't wait!

Me either ;) 4 days from now we'll be flying out to Disney!!! Yippie!

popcorn::Can't wait to see all the reviews! We are going in 16 days - deluxe too w/two little girls, so a lot of the same reservations. Hopefully all goes well with the trip today! Kids and airplanes =:headache:

Wow everything is going awesome so far...pouring rain though but we've had our lunch at pop and the veggie calzone was AWESOME! Love the tied dye cheesecAke as well ;) I've been sure to take lots of pictures and now we are off to narcoossees though I'm not sure if they do the show with rain?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter