back stage salons

pookiefreeze

Earning My Ears
My partner and I strongly wish to move to Orlando to be close to Mickey and work... I am a hairstylist of 17 years and would like to work at one of the "backstage" hair salons in Disney.. How in the world do I even find out if they are hiring and how would I apply??? Are the stylists there employees of disney or independant how does it work>>>??? I have a million questions but If you all could help me find out where to apply I would be so greatful!

I'm going to move this over to the Theme Parks board since you're looking for backstage work. :)

If you are talking about hair styling for CM's, I am not familiar with parks other than MK and don't know if they have a shop in each park (maybe but not sure), but in the MK tunnel is a shop called Kingdom Kutters that does male/female styling/haircuts for CM's. It is not owned by Disney but is a contracted service. Can't remember the company name but they only have one person on property in that area.

Just happened to think of the name. It is Nikki Bryan (or Bryant - can't remember which for sure) Spas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter