Back from our 3-16 cruise!!!

Lisa L from MI

<font color=0099CC>Just call me the handing out ke
Just back last night from our 3-16 cruise. It was GREAT!!!!! We spent 1 week prior at the parks and the weather was just FANTASTIC!!! Actually a bit too hot!! LOL!!!

We had a little DIS meet on Sunday and I took a pic but have to go through the 400+ pics I took to get it up!! LOL!!!!

Wow the laundry I have!!!!! What do you expect for a family of 4 for 2 weeks though!!!

Hope to have some type of trip report going soon...We did the Golden Eagle excursion and it was GREAT!!!! I would do it again in a second...except wish they spent more time on the island!
We booked the 5-Star in St John but had to cancel. DD had 102 fever and I had 101 and a terrible sore throat! DD recovered quickly but I got so bad that I went to the ships doctor and discovered (after 175.00 later) that I had tonsilitis. They put me on antibiotics and I was in bed by 8 on Wednesday til 12 Thursday. Thank goodness I was practically back to normal for Castaway Cay!! Oh.....I called guest services and they refunded the money for our excursion!!! I was very happy about that!!

We also met "Merlin" from MK and his friend Stephen, manager of MK Entertainment (the person incharge of the MK parades and characters) at the Rockin Bar D. That was really neat!!!

I hope to have some kind of report up soon

Lisa

Thanks for the Report. I am glad to hear you had a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter