Back 4/4...here is my take

Those 2 restaurants get confused all the time. Cafe is the one with the sushi. Express usually gets much better reviews. I missed it on our last trip :sad1:

When we went to the cafe in January of 2011...all of the ovens were down so we could not get the pizza we had hoped for. I think I had pasts but I do remember my DD had sushi and she was sick after the meal. The sushi did not sit well with her. She eats sushi all the time at home so it was not the sushi but their specific preparation that did not sit well with her.

The WP Express was a delight in comparison. So glad we found it this trip. We will be back.

I also like Earl of Sandwich at DTD.

I tried to get my DH to do Earl of Sandwhich and he was in the mood for wine and pizza so that is why we picked WPE. I do really want to try it next trip.

Do they have beer or wine there? I assumed not. On my next trip I am a chaperone so it will be a dry trip anyway. But my DH really likes a drink with dinner and I do too on vacation.

When I take my students to Disney to perform Disney allows us to buy meal coupons and I am hoping they will work at E of S. It sounds like a place my high school students would enjoy. Usually we do Rainforest our first night on the school trip but it may be time to try something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter