Bachelor Pad

disneyfreak18

Earning My Ears
Who watches the Bachelor Pad? What'd you all think of last night's episode? I definitely think those twins gotta go...

Okay, okay. I don't watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette (except sometimes when I am at my grandparents house) and since I am there. I watched some of the Bachelor Pad last night. Erica and the Twins need to go. Donna is gonna last long. I personally think it was Paige who should have stayed.

I'm sick of Erica continuously coming back. I feel like she has overstayed her welcome on TV. Paige totally should've stayed over her. But honestly I feel like the fans have no business being there. It's just weird

I personally don't mind the idea of the fans being there. I am tired of the same people getting another chance. That is just wrong to me. Speaking of Erica and Michael.

I agree I don't like that they have people there a second time........ but hahahhahahha I love erica my friend and I make fun of her so much!!!!! But I don't think micheal should be back since he won last season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts