Baby Trend Double Expedition Stroller

Cat2019

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if they were allowed to bring their Baby Trend Double Expedition Stroller into the parks successfully. I understand it’s width is 1/2” over, but I can’t see Disney turning families away for 1/2” difference. Thanks for the feedback.

Hello! Our family took that stroller last month and had no issues. We were not asked to measure the stroller or anything. I also saw several throughout the parks while we were there.

Hello! Our family took that stroller last month and had no issues. We were not asked to measure the stroller or anything. I also saw several throughout the parks while we were there.
Thank you for reaching out and letting me know about your experience. It puts me at ease for our trip.

Thank you for reaching out and letting me know about your experience. It puts me at ease for our trip.
No problem! I was worried about it before we went so I totally get it. Have a wonderful trip!

Yes it does measure just that half an inch over. I was very worried myself. I’m not sure if anyone has reported being measured when they tried to enter recently but I was there the first week of June and saw several throughout the parks so it didn’t seem like I just accidentally got through. I couldn’t find too many first hand reports before I went but maybe there are more people reporting back now that the policy has been around a bit.

I never actually saw anywhere to measure. I had heard there was going to be something taped on the ground but if there was I never saw it. We spent 5 days in the 4 parks and due to taking breaks actually entered at least twice each day and saw/heard nothing about the sizing.

We also have this double stroller. We are planning to go to Disneyland in January or February. Any updates on whether anyone is experiencing problems entering the park with this stroller?

Hi, I'm planning a trip in November and currently have this stroller - just curious if anyone has been to WDW lately and used this stroller and had any issues with this stroller since it is technically .5" over the limit. Thanks in advance for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter